New guy

Me: hello "speaking"

Nami pov

"who are you! and where did you come from!!" I looked at guy, he looked more snake then he did human. I look back at the others and then back at the guy

Usopp pov

i look back at Sanji and i just realized that i was still sitting in his arms, i could feel my face burst into flames. I quickly jumped out of his hands my face just red.

Sanji pov

i was kinda upset that Usopp wasn't in my arms anymore. I looked over at Nami who was looking at us with a huge smirk on her face, i look away embarrassed.

Chopper pov

i look at the guy that just looks at me. "ummm can i help you?" he continues to stare at me, a sweat drop falls off my face as his black eyes just stare at me.  "you have air yes?" he hisses as he speaks. I look at him confused, he lets out a huff of air, "you can control the air around you yes?" i suddenly understand, "oh! yes i can" i look up at him who looks at the others, "is there only 4 of you?" he asks, "oh no, luffy and Zoro got separated from us" i point to the blocked hallway. "ah i see" I look at the others to see Usopp and sanji with blushing faces and Nami who has a smug look on her face.

I look back at the guy "so whats your name?" He looks down at me "my name is Romia, and yes im a guy" he hisses, he looks around before  he looks back at the others.  "your name is Chopper, the girl with the blue hair is Nami, the one with the red hair is Sanji and the one with the green hair is Usopp" I look up at the guy is shock "how do you know our names Romia" he looks down at me, "easy, i know everything" he said blankly.

me: sorry its short, and sorry for the late update.