where did Luffy and Zoro go? (the others)

Me: "speaking" [thinking]

Chopper pov

finally, our job here was done. I looked over at Nami still chasing Usopp around. I stared in shock at how long both of them can run. I looked over to Sanji who had just walked over to me, he looked pissed, [why is Sanji all mad?]. I then looked out onto the ocean to where the ship was meant to be. [wait weres the ship?]...."LUFFY AND ZORO ARE GONE!!! THE SHIP IS GONE TOOO!!!" Sanji, Usopp, and Nmai stopped to take a look. their eyes became big and almost popped out of their heads. 

Sanji pov

the elder walked up to me "oh dear, where you're other friends still on the ship?" the old man asked. I looked down at him as he was quite short, "yeah, is there something wrong?" I looked at the old man quiver in fear. "there are creatures that take any ships that aren't from this island, and they take them to death Island" my eyes widened at the old man's words. Usopp walked up next to me, I was trying not to freak out, this was the closest we had been to each other for 2 days. "death Island?" Usopp looked confused, "yes, it's an island that no one can get off of, no one knows how you get in, and legend has it that the Island is covered in deadly creatures that have not been yet seen" I could see the sweat drip from Usopp's face.

Nami pov

we have to go save them, come on let's think of a plan. [this would be a perfect time for Zoro to confess his feelings to Luffy] I smiled to myself in victory, at least one of my ships was coming together. I took a map to death Island and placed it on a table in a cafe. The rest of us sat around, on the chairs. "ok, so we need a way to get over there, and to get back" I had no idea what we should do, we have no idea what was on that Island and if it could harm us or not. 

Usopp pov

I was thinking of ways we could get them back when I got a great idea "hay, I have an idea" Nami, chopper and Sanji all looked at me. "ok so what if we took a big boat like the going mary and we take it over to were we lat saw the going mary, then sit down and wait, then if the creature takes us over to death Island, we get Zoro and Luffy, me and Nami fix the going mary and we set off, we can leave the other boat there as a replacement of the going mary". everyone looked at me with shocked eyes, "that's a really good idea Usopp!!" Nami called out, I smiled in victory. [now all we have to do is put the plan into place, I hope Luffy and Zoro are doing ok over there]

Me: Hello, I had no idea what to do for another chapter so I came up with this. if do have any requests that you would like to see in the next chapter, please tell me, it would make it easier to write and come up with more ideas. by for now!