Island creatures

me: hello! "speaking" [thinking]

Luffy pov

I watched the birds jump around as they sing and dance. I sniff the air to smell meat, I whip my head around to see Zoro cooking meat. I jumped up and ran over to Zoro, "is it ready yet!?" I was so hungry I couldn't wait, "no Luffy, you have to wait a little longer" I pouted at his words before laying on my back on the ground. I look up at the roof, i then hear a little squick, i sit up, "did you hear that Zoro?" I look at Zoro who had turned to look at me. "hear what?" Zoro's raised his left eyebrow. Right after Zoro had said that many other squicks were heard. 

Zoro pov

I look up at the roof to see where the squicking was coming from. As I was looking at the roof I saw bats! "hay Luffy take a look at this" I point at the roof, "whoa! cool!" I look at Luffy who had stars in his eyes, a blush appears on my face. Luffy turns to me, "are you ok Zoro? you look a little red" I jump at his words "I-I'm fine" I look away to try and calm my blush so Luffy wouldn't get suspicious.

"do you have a fever? are you sick?" [oh no now he is going to ask a lot of questions], I wanted to tell him how I feel at the right moment and that moment was not now.

Luffy pov

I'm worried about Zoro, but he won't tell me what is going on. I pout and look back up at the roof to see the bats were gone! I looked out at the entrance of the cave to see a bird chasing them out, it looked like a crow but I knew it wasn't a crow, crows don't eat bats! do they?

I look back at Zoro to see him in shock, "are you ok Zoro?" Zoro blinked 3 times, "these animals are not normal" Zoro still looked shocked

Me: Hello again, hope you enjoyed this chapter, see ya in the next one.

word count: 370