Monowasure's secret

Me:hello, "speaking" writing

Robin pov

It's been a few days since I joined the strawhats. I was looking around with my book in hand as I looked out onto the everlasting sea. I looked down at my book witch I held out in front of me. Constellations it said on the cover. I have read this book at least 100 times. What i find strange is that the name Monowasure is said all the time in this book.

Nami pov

Its nice to have another girl on the ship for a change. She is really nice. Anyway, its been a few days since we left those islands, and since then I have been trying to get Usopp and Sandi together, but nothing seems to be working! I sigh as I look around, I just finished cleaning the floors since they looked a bit dirty.

Romia pov

Its been a few days since I left home, but im happy. Just...the day I stepped onto the ship and met Luffy and Zoro's kid Monowasure, I could feel this strong energy. From all the people I had met he had the strongest energy. I cant place my finger on what is making me feel like this, but I can't help but think there is something to Monowasure that we don't know about.

Usopp pov

Ever since we left those islands I have been working on weapons and fixing things. On other notes Zoro and Luffy are still sleeping and they even sleep it the same bed now! Now that's what I call couple goals. If I walk into there room when they are still asleep I often find Zoro's arms wrapped around Luffy and Luffy pressed up against Zoro's chest. Nami gets all crazy when she sees it.

Chopper pov

Its been a while since we left the island and I have been working on medicine and my rumble balls to. Romia has been helping me out, I dont have to go looking for the ingredients anymore with the help of Romia.

Me: hello hope you enjoyed this chapter