old looking

Me: hay hay! "speaking" [thinking] {sounds} /writing/

Luffy pov

We sailed up to the mansion. I jumped off the ship and ran up to the huge house. "Luffy wait!" I could hear Nami call my name from the ship. I turned around to see the others running up to me. I turned back around to see some writing on the door /Αν θέλεις δύναμη θα χυθεί το αίμα σου. Τα στοιχεία πέφτουν κάτω από τη νύχτα και τη μέρα. Οι κηπουροί θα πάρουν εκεί εξουσίες από τους βασιλιάδες. Αλλά το παιδί των βασιλιάδων μπορεί να δώσει περισσότερα από όσα μπορούσαν/ "hay look! the writing is in another language!" I had no idea what kind of language it was.

Zoro pov

I walked up to Luffy and had a look at the writing, "anyone know what it says?" I looked back at the others who were shaking their heads. I sighed as I looked over at Luffy who was thinking. I smiled "what do you think?" I asked him, He looked back up at me and smiled, "we can try going in, I mean what could go wrong" "everything can go wrong!" Nami yelled, I got angry and death-eyed her.

Nami pov

I saw Zoro death eye me and i can't lie, it scared me. "best not yell at Luffy when Zoro is around, if you think he was protective of him before, well he is 100x more protective now" I looked over to see Sanji light a smoke. [He's right Zoro is really protective of Luffy]

Sanji pov

I watched as Nami walked with Chopper to the front door to read the writing. I looked to my right to see Usopp walk right passed me, My heart started beating really fast. I walked up to the door and stood next to Usopp.

Usopp pov

I looked at the writing on the door it looked familiar but I have no idea where I saw it. All of a sudden the doors start to open. I step back as the doors open by themselves.

Luffy pov

I walked in, everything looked old and run down. The place was all made out of stone and moss, vines, plants and weeds started to grow in every crack, the cobblestone looked like it could fall at any moment. The stairs that split but led up to the main floor were made out of some kind of wood, the wood was dusty but it was the only stable thing in the room. The carpet looked to be almost gone as it looked more like dust. I looked around, most paintings on the wall lost all their colour, but one still remained a boy...

 I looked around, most paintings on the wall lost all their colour, but one still remained a boy

something about him made me wonder what he was like. {BANG!} the door closed, [Monowasure, Dubble and Fire Tail, are all still on the ship! I hope they are ok] I felt the worry of a real perent and I think Zoro did too when he also realised. I watched as Usopp and Nami tried to open the door, but nothing. There was no way out. I looked back up at the painting and noticed the black markings under his eyes [i wonder could they be...]

me: hay! sorry for not posting in a while, i hope this can make up for it. see ya in the next one!