A child!?

Me: hello! "speaking" [thinking]

Zoro pov

I had no idea what was going on, on this damn island. Luffy looked excited, however. "hay Luffy, want to go exploring?" I knew the answer already, but I asked just to be sure. "yeah!!" Luffy was already out of the cave waiting for me. I walk out of the cave smiling at Luffy who was bouncing up and down. Luffy and I walked through the think trees, Luffy was looking at everything. I loved his reactions, it makes me smile. While I was trying to keep an eye on Luffy so he doesn't get hurt, I was trying to figure out what was going on on this island. [Is it like Little Garden? I don't see any Dinosurse around]I huff out air that I had collected in my lungs.

I suddenly hear a small voice come from the river that was close by. "hay Luffy let's go this way, I think something is down here!" Luffy turns around to look at me, "Oki" He then follows me into the trees as I die inside at his cuteness.

When I got down to the river I saw a...CHILD!? [what is a child doing all the way out here!?!?] I look over at the small child.

CHILD!? [what is a child doing all the way out here!?!?] I look over at the small child

Me: please ignore the piercings

Luffy Pov

I walked up to the small child, I had no idea why he was there, but this is no place for a kid, who knows what is in these woods. "hay little guy" I tried to sound as less scary as I could. The little kid turned to look at me, his eyes looked empty, I couldn't help but feel bad. The kid's eyes would look at me for a few seconds then looked at Zoro for another few seconds then it would repeat. "my name is Luffy, that man there is Zoro, he's my first mate and my best friend" I smile at the little boy.

Zoro pov

[wish I can be more than your friend one day]

Luffy pov

"what's your name?" The little boy looked at me and blinked 3 times, he looked down at his knees for a little bit before lifting his head to look at me. " Monowasure's name is Monowasure " I smiled gently at the small boy. "what are you going out here Monowasure?" The little boy looked at his knees again, I started to think that maybe he has trouble remembering things, "Monowasure was looking for food" My eyes saddened, I knew the kid had no one else, no family, no friends, nothing. "hay how about you come and live with us?" The little boy looked at me and Zoro, he had an awkward smile on his face. I wanted to give Monowasure the life that he deserves.

Me: Thanks for reading this chapter, I will try to get the next one out as soon as possible. bye for now!