Where are we????

Me: Hello! this is my first time doing this, so yeah.... "speaking" [thinking] {notes/letters} ... enjoy!

Luffy Pov 

I was on the deck looking up at the sky, I was bored out of my mind. "guys look what I got!" I look over to see Nami with a piece of paper in her left hand. Everyone got up and walked over to her, I looked over at the piece of paper. "what does it say Nami?" I ask "it says"

 {Hello, if you are reading this we need help, some of our stuff had been destroyed after a pirate rade, we are desprate for help as it would take too long and we have no food left, here are our cowdanets Y134 X367

I turned to look at the ever-long sea "we will help them! Nami set course!" I started to order, I didn't want these people to die or get hurt so we were gonna help!

we finally got there after 3 hours of sailing, "Sanji, your gonna cook these people a meal, Nami you and Usopp will help rebuild all the buildings or anything that has been destroyed, and Chopper you help anyone you think is hurt" I told them as Sanji puffed out some smoke. "What about you and Zoro!! why do you guys not get to do any work!!" I turned to Nami who had a long face and teeth were sharp as he continued to yell, "me and Zoro are gonna keep a look out for anyone who wants to hurt the village again" Nami stopped yelling and stormed, off dragging Sanji, Usopp, and chopper with her. 

Zoro Pov

I watched Nami drag the others off the ship and into the village. Honestly, I was happy they were gone, I got to spend time with Luffy, like when we first met. I sat down at the edge of the boat, "so what now captain?" I looked up at Luffy who turned his head to look at me, "we wait for them to come back" I watched Luffy sit down in front of me, "alright then" I smiled as Luffy lay down on his back. [Im happy I get to spend time with him like the old days], I start to close my eyes, and soon enough I was asleep.

Luffy Pov

I sit up, "hay Zoro, when do you think the others will get back?" I look up to see Zoro fast asleep, a small blush creeps on my face, [he looks so peaceful when he sleeps] I lay back down and slowly fall asleep as well. 

I wake up to the sound of water crashing on rocks, I sit up and look out off the boat to see we were on a completely different island! I had no idea what had happened, I woke Zoro up "Zoro wake up!!" Zoro woke up "what is it Luffy?" I point out off the boat.

Zoro Pov

I look out of the boat to see that the land had changed, "where the fuck are we!?" I yelled

Me: Hello again, i hope you enjoyed Chapter 1, please do let me know if you are reading this...bye for now!

word count: 504