all the islands

Me: hi "speaking" [thinking]

Luffy pov

I was blushing as i was walking with Zoro down the dark hallway [i cant believe we did that] my mind was going a hundred miles an hour. All of a sudden Zoro opens a door to a new room. The room was mainly made out of stone and wood, and the room was medium sized. It wasn't as nice as the other rooms but it was still interesting.

"hay Luffy look what i found" i heard Zoro call my name from the other side of the room, "what is it?" I was over to take a look. I looked out to see that Zoro had found another door to see a huge drop. You could see the other Islands from where we stood, somehow we had made it right up to the top of the mansion.

Zoro pov

I looked at all the different Islands [we can all control one element but me and luffy, what do we control?] I notice that there are 2 forests one is way more denser then the other, and i suddenly had the feeling that we were being watched. I looked around trying to find who or what was watching us. "Zoro look! there is an island under the water!" Luffy was holding my hand as he pointed into the water excited. I look into the water to see the island that had the water flowing off it had sunk, but you can still see it. I studied the islands to try and find where we were being watched from.

All  of a sudden there was a loud crash [it never ends] I look behind luffy and I to see the others run out to us. Then i see a snake guy follow behind "Thanks Roima" Chopper said as he panting for air. The snake guy..or Romia.. nodded in response.

Usopp pov

"woa look at all the islands" i looked at the islands that surrounded us.

????? pov

Still watching them

Me: hello! hope you enjoyed this chapter, i will try to get the new one out as soon as i can