Back with the others

Me: hi! "speaking" [thinking]

Nami pov

Me and Usopp finally finished the farms and buildings. Usopp was really good at building things, so it was no surprise that he could get it done within a couple of hours. I wiped the sweat from my forehead with my right arm. I looked over at Usopp who was packing up all the tools we used to rebuild everything. Then it hit me, [I know everyone's crush on the ship, they don't know I know, but I don't know Usopp's crush] I walked up to Usopp, "hay Usopp, great work today" He turned his head to look at me, before standing up and turning around, "Oh thanks, it was pretty easy" I smiled an evil grin "so who's your crush?" I knew how to get people, "oh thats easy, it's... hang on, what! I'm not telling you!" he jumped back and pointed at me, his face long and he had sharp teeth. "come ooooonnnnn I need to know" I started to beg, I needed to know so that i could make the ship sail. All of a sudden Usopp took off running, I chased after him "get back her Usopp! you will tell me!" "Never!" I heard him yell back.

Sanji pov

I finally finished cooking. I layed out all the plates, and all the dishes full of food. All the people came and sat down, I watched as they ate away. After a little bit, I went back into the kitchen to wash up. As I'm washing a pot, I look out the window to see Nami chasing Usopp around, for some reason I got mad, and I squished the sponge out of anger. I don't know why I'm angry, I know for a fact I'm not angry because Usopp got Nami angry. [am I angry because Nami is chasing Usopp? but why? I can't be in love with him...right?] I let out a huff of air and went back to cleaning, I still had no idea what this feeling was, all I know is it started a week ago.

Chopper pov

I finally finished healing everyone and just in time, it seemed like Sanji just finished as well. I started to pack up all my tools and medicine. After I finished doing that I heard yelling, it sounded like Nami and Usopp. I looked over and saw Nami chasing Usopp around. Usopp was out running Nami, but Nami doesn't seem to be getting tired anytime soon. [What did Usopp do? who's side should I be on?] I just watched and listened in on what they were yelling about, "tell me Usopp!!!" I heard Nami yell "No! why should I!!!" I heard Usopp yell in responce. I blinked 4 times "what" I had no idea what was going on [how did this even start?].

Me: Hello, hope you enjoyed this chapter, see ya soon.