Cave

Me: Hello again! "speaking" [thinking]

Zoro pov

Me and Luffy got off the ship to look around, I turned to face the ship and saw there was a huge hole in it and water was flowing in and out, "hay Luffy have a look at this" Luffy walked up to me, I looked over at him to see what he would say. "I guess we are stuck here then.." I nodded in agreement, "it doesn't seem like to boat is sinking so we will be able to get some supplies off and bring them with us" Luffy looked at me, "why can't we stay on the ship??" he turned his head cutely and a small blush crept on my face, "we'll be sitting ducks for other pirates" Luffy nodded and went to get stuff. I grabbed clothes, my katanas, some food, matches, and some water. 

Luffy pov

I grab some clothes, food, water and some blankets and pillows for me and Zoro. I ran out to see Zoro waiting for me at the edge of the forest with a bag full of stuff. "Zoro!!" I ran down to greet him "you saw me 2 minutes ago, no need to be so excited" "Sorry Zoro" I saw Zoro smile a bit which made me smile. Zoro and I walked through the forest of green trees, I looked at all the small animals and plants. I then spoted a group of deers who had black and white fur, "Zoro look!" I pointed at the deer. "cool, I wonder why the deers have that colouring" "I don't know, but they look cool!" I smiled wide as I continued to look around. 

Zoro pov

I smiled at Luffy who was trying to look at everything. I then came across a cave, it wasn't very big but was big enough for me and Luffy. I walked into the cave with Luffy, and as expected Luffy went to look around the small cave. I made a campfire and sat down. I watched Luffy run around looking at everything. [what should we do now, there is still a lot of daylight left] I thought as I closed my eyes, "Zoro! Zoro! come look at this" I open my eyes and look over at Luffy, he was looking outside of the cave, "what is it Luffy?" I asked, "come look!" he sounded excited, I got up and walked toward him, I looked out to where he was looking and saw a flock of birds that had a lot of colour to them, they were dancing and chirping away happily. I looked over at Luffy who was smiling wide and giggling, I smiled softly at him, and I walked back into the cave to start cooking something.

Me: Hello! hope you enjoyed it! see you soon for the next chapter!

Word count: 454