Luffy almost finds out

Me: "speaking" [thinking]

Luffy pov

when my blush calmed down I looked back at Zoro and Monowasure, Zoro was facing the other way. I didn't really understand, [wait did Zoro turn the other way for the same reason I did? no that can't be right, he only sees me as a friend] picked up the bor, as I dropped it when Monwasure called me papa. "let's get back, I want to eat!" I was very excited to eat the bor. I started walking back to the cave where me and Zoro made camp. I still don't know how we are gonna get off this island.

Zoro pov

My blush calmed down and I walked beside Luffy. I was still holding Monowasure, he picked at my short green hair. "dad's hair reminds Monowasure of moss" I didn't mind Monowasure saying my hair looked like moss, "yeah it does" I replied, I wanted Monowasure to feel heard. I look over at Luffy who was smiling quite wide, a small blush creeps onto my face, [when should I tell him?]

Before I knew it we were back at the cave. I walk in and put Monowasure down, i watched him walk around looking at all the things that we had brought to the cave. I started to cook the meat that Luffy had brought. I watched Luffy cross his legs and rock back and forth out of excitement. About 10 minutes past "ok foods ready" I gave a piece to Luffy. Luffy swallowed it whole, I smiled, to me this was normal. I gave some to Monowasure, "thank you for giving Monowasure food dad" I smiled at his words, "no problem" I patted his head in return. "hay! how come I don't get pats!?" I look over at Luffy who was pouting and had his arms crossed. [OMG! he really wants pats!? I think I'm gonna die of cuteness!] I smiled, trying to hide my internal screaming. I pated Luffy's head, his hair was really soft, I smiled down at him as he giggled through his smile.

Me: Hello, hope you enjoyed this chapter, see ya soon!