who are you

me: hello! "speaking" {sounds} [thinking]

Luffy pov

I waved my hands around in the air i wanted to do what the others were doing but it just wont work. I pouted and crossed my arms as i looked around. I looked over at Zoro who was laughing quietly to himself, I blushed and looked away. [why is his laugh so cute?]

Zoro pov

[Luffy is so cute when he pouts] all of a sudden all i could hear was {crack, shhhhh} i looked up and my eyes widened. I grabbed Luffy and pulled him away from where he was and as i thought the roof clasped and we where separated from the others. "you ok Luffy?" he looked up at me as i held him in my arms, "yeah im ok, but what about the others" he looked at the now dead end, "i dont know"

Luffy pov

I started to worry about the others. Zoro helped me up and i dusted everything off my body. "we should look for a way out" I looked over at Zoro who was already walking down the dusty hallway. I ran after him and walked with him. I was still worried about the others and i hoped they where ok since a large piece of the roof fell. I watched as Zoro opened a door, the room looked like someone was living there as the room was clean and it looked quite new compared to the rest of the mansion. We continued to look in all the rooms hoping that one could lead us back to the others.  All the bedrooms looked new and clean like someone was cleaning them.

I started to worry again as we failed to find a way out. Zoro looked over at me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as i looked him in the eyes.  "it will be ok Luffy, they can handle this, they aren't that weak" his smile was warm and it made me happy. I was still a bit worried but i guess Zoro didn't want that as he kissed me deeply on the lips.

I kissed back but Zoro's tongue was already exploring my mouth. I blushed a deep red as he held me close and deepened the kiss. And before we knew it we were making out.

Nami pov

When the roof clasped i stood there in shock while Usopp jumped into Sanji's arms. [OMG! a new ship!! yes!!!] I wasn't worried about the roof or anything i was just happy that my second ship is coming together.

Chopper pov

{sssskkkkkk} i looked at what the sound was. I looked down the hall but nothing was there, so i looked up at the roof and i saw something or someone sitting on a stone ledge, I froze up "u-umm guys there is someone here"

Nami pov

we all looked up to where Chopper was looking and we saw someone or something staring right back at us.

everyone (but unknown guy) pov

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!??"

Me: hello, sorry for not posting i was busy, anyway yeah new character, what do you think of him.