The night creatures of Death Island

me: hello! "speaking" [thinking] {sounds}

Zoro pov

I smiled at Luffy. I blushed as cherry blossom flowers landed in his hair, I pulled them out of his fluffy hair one by one. I watched him yawn and fall asleep in my arms, I smiled at his sleeping face. I picked him up bridal style and stood up, his arms were still wrapped around my neck. I started the walk back to the cave, it was quite dark now, I look up at the sky to see the bright stars, no clouds were in sight. {crash!} I turned around [what was that? it's probably nothing] I look down at sleeping Luffy. I turned back around and continued walking back to the cave. 

once I got back to the cave I looked inside to see Dubble laying with Monowasure. I smiled and layed Luffy with them, it was a task and a half to get Luffy to let go of my neck, but once I did I started a fire. I sat down by the fire and looked back at all the sleeping bodies, [i wonder what Dubble is anyway, maybe if we find a library,  the village we were last at has the one we need, so we will have to go to a different island. I'll get Nami to find one] I looked back at the fire, [what was that big crash anyway? damn I wish this island wasn't so fucking confusing!

{Ku ku, ku ku} I looked down by the fire to see a bird walking up to me 

"Now who are you?" I looked at the small bird {sa} I blinked as the bird answered me [so he's like Dubble then] "what's your name?" the bird looked up at me and tilted its head, I knew he didn't have a name just by the way he reacted, "ok, I guess...

"Now who are you?" I looked at the small bird {sa} I blinked as the bird answered me [so he's like Dubble then] "what's your name?" the bird looked up at me and tilted its head, I knew he didn't have a name just by the way he reacted, "ok, I guess your name will be....." I looked into the fire as my mind had to now think about a name for this bird, I look over at the bird who was now by my side, he was laying down and looking into the fire. [it will have to be something simple so that Monowasure can pronounce it, rain? no....oh I know!] I looked down at the bird, "your name will be fire tail" Fire Tail looked up at me, they jumped up and layed down in my lap. I smiled [Monowasure and Luffy are gonna love you], I stood up and walked over to the others and layed Fire Tail just under Dubble's chin they then fell asleep, I then picked up Luffy and rested myself on Dubble's wing, right were Luffy was sleeping, I then layed a sleeping Luffy on my chest, immediately Luffy had his arms around my neck, I smiled as I found it cute. after looking at all the sleeping souls I fell asleep with my arms around Luffy's waist.

me: hello! question, how would you feel if I added a character? a character that would join Luffy's crew, they will meet this character on another island.