of the isalnd

Me: hello, "speaking" [thinking]

Luffy pov

Me Zoro and Fire Tail walked out of the thick forest to see Nami, Usopp, and Sanji. Fire tail was resting on Zoro's shoulder as we walked out. "Hay guys!" I waved as they just looked at me with their jaws groped. "Papa!" I caught Monowasure as he jumped from Dubble down to me, I rested Monowasure on my hip, as Monowasure rested his head on my shoulder. "what are you guys doing here" I asked as they calmed down, "well we are here to get you guys off this island" Nami said with her right hand on her right hip.  "Also what is with the kid?" Sanji asked "more like what about though's creatures!" Usopp said hiding behind Sanji. I looked over at Zoro, he was better at explaining things better than me.

Zoro pov

I sighed "the kid's name is Monowasure, me and Luffy found him by a nearby river, he calls me Dad and Luffy Papa, so yeah that would make us his parents. That his Dubble we aren't sure what he is, but we are gonna go and find out, the information is most likely going to be on a different island. Lastly, this is Fire Tail, again not sure what he is, but we are gonna find out" I watched as the others gaw-droped. 

Nami pov

"wait are you and Luffy like you know" I wanted to know, this was a perfect time, I watched as Luffy giggled, "yeah I and Zoro are dating now" I squealed "finally!" I danced around in victory. [Now all I have to do is get Sanji and Usopp together, I found out that they like each other on, just now in fact. Normally Sanji would have told Usopp to go away, but not this time, and I know Usopp likes Sanji, i mean on the island i kept catching Usopp looking at Sanji! so I won't be fully satisfied until Sanji and Usopp start dating]

Sanji pov

"come on let's get off the damn Island and continue our way down the grand line!" I started walking away, my heart was racing from Usopp being so close. I took out a smoke and lit it up on the end, I put it up to my mouth and took a bit of smoke in, I huffed it out and continued walking. I looked back at the group to see Zoro and Luffy holding hands, [i wonder if maybe me and Usopp could do that]

Zoro pov

when we got back to the ship Usopp fixed the going merry, we hoped on and started sailing. Dubble and Fire Tail were exploring the ship, Monowasure however was asleep on Luffy. we set sail, we were now leaving the island. I looked back at the island, that's when I saw it, the cherry blossom tree glowed as the sky started to fall into night, I smiled. [i want to come back, I want this to be the same place that I propose to Luffy].

me: hello! this is not the end, more adventures are still coming! see ya soon...