chapter twenty six.

Start from the beginning

Eight thirty.

I quickly go take a shower and brush my teeth. I make sure not to get my hair wet because i did it just yesterday. I take my time with my shower . And now comes the hard part

Deciding what to wear.

I stand infront of my closet as i hold onto my towel. Water drips down my legs and onto the floor as time passes .

I decide to wear a tight skinny jeans with rips on my knees and my black hoodie and white airforces 1. I decide to put my hair in beach waves.

 I decide to put my hair in beach waves

I do a 360 in the mirror. Why does my ass look extra big? I inspect it and groan. This is going to drag some attention. I look at my prominent thick thighs as the need to change comes quickly.

No. There was no time.

I slap on some perfume and lipgloss as i head downstairs and silence consumes the whole house.

Where was everyone?

"Dad? Mom?" I call out into the silence and theres no answer. A paper sticked to fridge catches my attention as i walk to it.

Hey hun ! Your mom and decided to have a date night. We'll be back my twelve . Lock the doors. Your brother isn't home either. I love you and sleep early !

Kisses and hugs !

I throw the piece of paper into the bin as i walk out of the kitchen and out the front door. I lock it. It didnt matter if i locked it because all of us had our own key.

I walk down the front porch as the street light shines on me. I look at the time .

20 :35 pm.

They're late. I blow out a puff of air as i look down the street zaid lives at. I look at his house. I can see lias bedroom light on. The thought of going to visit her crossed my mind these two days. But i felt guilty. I knew I'd be only going there to see if zaid was home or not ,but that was digging.

The sound of a cars tires screetching comes down the road as i snap my attention to it. The headlights shine into my face as i put my hand infront of my eyes. Rorys black audi stops infront of me as her tinted black windows roll down. She gives me a sorry smile as april leans forward and gives me a sheepishly wave.

I roll my eyes as i get into the backseat "you were late" i fold my arms as april softens the music.

Rory points a finger as april "it was her fault". Aprils mouth falls open as she stares at rory " hey ! you act like you didn't benefit ... you ate the half of my donut" she growls.

i point a finger at april "What happened to no sugar april ? You know it makes you extra hyper"

She huffs profanities under breath as she sinks into her seat making me chuckle at her childlike behavior.