After gathering enough, alpha brought the axe and took his t-shirt off making blonde squirm in his place as Ravenette threw his discarded white t-shirt over his shoulder looking like a hottest greek god.

Taehyung tossed the t-shirt in direction of his omega who catch the clothe skillfully and his alpha smirked watching his wife sniffing his sweaty t-shirt. Raven-haired is well-known of the fact that his mate can't resist his scent after mating with him.

He got back to work chopping big logs into smaller pieces with his powerful strength. With one hit of a sharp axe and the thickest wood was parted into two pieces. It was a thrilling scene to watch alpha showing his strength and flexing all his hard muscles. 

Jungkook gulped at the sight. The fierce coil of heat keep bubbling in his abdomen and increasing by every minute when his gaze followed the sweat disappearing into alpha's lowly hanging pants. 

Gosh, he was feeling hotter than the sun above his head. 

A very filthy thought came across the blonde's mind as he made himself comfortable over the fallen log of the tree with keeping his mischievous grassy eyes on his half-naked husband's figure.

If taehyung can tease him then why should he hold back and only feel shy? He's not that innocent. Yes, he was feeling a little skittish on their first night but not anymore. Taehyung is his now...His alpha. So he's not going to hold back his desires.

After shifting himself into a comfortable position, omega called his alpha with the same evil swimming through his eyes and teasing smile adorning his cherry-kissed lips.

"Tae." 

"Hmm," the man only hummed without looking at his mate.

Jungkook felt little mad at the answer but he was not going to give up so he tried again.

"Taehyungie..." 

Again he got a small 'yeah' in response with Ravenette's fox visions still concentrating on aiming the axe at the right point on wood chunk.

Feeling unbelievably discouraged, blonde huffed but then his omega reminded him of a perfect call that no alpha can avoid.

"Alpha ~" jungkook calls in an almost moaning tone and taehyung immediately snapped his head in the  direction of said voice, almost breaking his neck in the process.

His midnight globes expanded looking at the position of his omega.

Blonde had a hem of his flowy white dress between his front bunny teeth, legs spread open wide... left on the log and right on the small branch growing out of the trunk.

But it wasn't what stole taehyung's breath away... The thing is, his naughty omega had no panties on. He was completely bare in open. 

The raven-haired alpha's mouth literally flooded with excessive amount of saliva but his Wolf's growl reminded him that they are in the open place and their omega is showing his most intimate parts where anyone can see him.