Raven-haired alpha knows who's his father pointing at by saying 'beta and low-class alpha' but he let it out from other ear as he has heard this sentence so many times since his birth.

It's not the first his father is taking important decisions in his life. They have been doing it since he was seven. His childhood ended at the age of six and he was forced to learn out of his instincts like how to shift, attack and hunt. it was complete torture for a tiny little wolf to get trained like a real alpha wolf but his both parents always wanted him to do more. 

After turning twelve, he was sent to Seoul for further studies and training at the best alpha academy in the entire country. 

There, he learned about the other ranks and genders. At the age of sixteen, the alpha heirs who are going to rule will have separate classes from the rest of the Normal alphas who just come to learn. Hier alphas are taught how to take leadership and run their packs. Other than that they can only choose one field of their interest out of given choices like business, medical or engineering. 

Betas choose singing and dancing type of hobby fields while omegas aren't allowed to have education more than needed, there aren't any places for omegas future or further educations.

If they want they can join classes like cooking, house chores, sewing and stuff. They're the most ill-treated and suffering ranks after betas. 

"Okay, father but if I like someone between the given time then I would like them to be my future mate." Taehyung spoke gathering the courage, after all it was the question of his entire life.

"Fine. Only if I and your mother find him/her eligible enough for our family." Mr. Kim professed and left with his wife to take care of their work. 

They only come to stay on weekends with their son otherwise they live in the pack as it's a law that a ruling alpha will always have to live inside of their respective packs unless they've meetings and stuff to handle outside.

Taehyung sees off his parents through the gates of his house which he bought after amassing a successful business. He runs a famous company in Seoul after choosing a business field as a minor subject. 

He wasn't ready to marry, mate and take on a huge responsibility like running a pack. He likes to run a business out here and do whatever he wants. He enjoys this normal life more than next-line alpha pack leaders. But of course, he can't say that to his father or he will rip him in two pieces. That Old man still has so much strength left in his old wolf.

Taehyung was quiet lost in his thoughts when his childhood best friend arrived and shook him.

"Tae?" Said man came out of his thoughts when his friend called him.

"What happened? You look drained." 

"Nothing. Just same Melo drama every single time." Taehyung answered sighing.

"Oh, your parents visited. Hey, why don't you just tell them that you're not interested in all this ruling and mating stuff? You are more interested in staying here and running a successful business." Pink-haired alpha let out.

"As if it's easy like making a ramen. They will hang me on the cross even before I complete my first sentence." Raven head alpha chuckled at his own grief.

"Haha. That's very true." 

"You know yoongi, sometimes I wish I was born as a Normal alpha than a higher alpha... atleast you guys can choose your future by yourselves." 

"It's not easy there too dude. We also grew up hearing people talking bad about us, parents constantly reminding us how useless we are and such a disappointment for family." Yoongi poured his thoughts and Ravenette hummed understanding that no one's happy and content in what they are or what they have in life. It's human tendencies.