Epilogue

Sevya stood at end of the hall smiling at the girl who stole her husband. She heard the girl giggle to whatever Keyur was saying. He carefully made her stand and ushered his daughter to walk. She smiled widely wobbling in her steps trying to reach Sevya. With loud shrill Sevya hugged their daughter.

"That's not fair! I want to walk too!." Keyur heard Veer shout from his brothers room. Sevya gave him a look indicating he needs to go save his brother. Walking to Adwait's floor he smiled at Srida who looked at him with apologetic smile.

"What is it that our dear Veer is crying about?." Keyur asked as the little one cried with heavy tears. Radha sat beside him with her few months old son. Adwait was busy holding his son close to him.

"Why can't boys cry?." Veer asked innocently. Everyone in the room were shocked for a moment. They didn't expect he's going to say something so deep at a young age.

" Well who told boys can't cry?." Radha asked.

"My friends said boys shouldn't cry." He spoke in low tone.

"I asked you something little man?." Keyur came to Adwait's rescue who only thanked him with eyes.

"Doctor said I broke my ankle. I couldn't cry in school as they will make fun of me. I..I am in pain. I want to walk!" He loudly spoke crying worst than a baby.

"Veer, everyone has right to cry when they feel sad or in pain or generally want to express their emotions. It's form of expressing yourself,  just like how you laugh out loud right?." He looked at Adwait who was scratching his neck. He might have given birth to male version of his wife.

"Is it?." He asked with hopeful eyes. Radha smiled at him.

"Look,  you can cry but tell me who's going to play with my son? Shall I ask Rayaan or maybe your dad?." Radha asked as he excitedly crawled towards the little one. Adwait and Keyur left them alone walking back to the office where Rayaan has asked them to meet.

******************
"Bhai?." Adwait called out surprised that he's sleeping sitting on sofa. With a jerk Rayaan got up.

"You seem to be sleeping a lot." Keyur commented teasing him.

"Yes, my son likes to be active at night. " Rayaan said yawning big.  Other two snickered looking at his elder one. Who knew one would be wrapped up totally by their child? Keyur sat beside Rayaan looking at documents they decided to talk about. Adwait jumped around like a kid while they both discussed bussiness.

"So...let's go?." Keyur asked Adwait who nodded his head like Veer.

"Wait up!. Do you think it's good idea? I mean children are at young age. Won't they feel discomfort?." Rayaan asked unsure about this. Adwait smiled at his brothers concern.

" They have 6 pairs of hands to help them. We are pro at bathing, making them eat and washing their body after huge release of shit. Adwait spoke lost in thoughts.  Keyur cleared his throat to catch his attention.

"Now, Bhai, just focus on what we wanted to do." Keyur suggested.

******************
All three ladies sat on sofa. Their kids sleeping soundly in their rooms. Srida squirmed in her seat worries about Veer who had emotional blast. Sevya placed her hand on Srida in a comforting way.

"So...Bhabi. is it OK if I start?." Adwait asked. Radha and Sevya nodded their head.

"Srida, you are younger than all of us, suffered quite a bit more for your age. I know this is not what we planned for but what I am about to say is something I always wanted you to have." Adwait started looking at his wife. Srida nodded her head like a eager kid waiting for toffee.