chapter 34

Radha hummed a happy tune cooking Sevya's favorite dish. Srida arranged the kitchen neatly to avoid any clumsiness. Both the ladies took off from their work to look after arrangements made by Keyur who decided to unite his wife with her long lost parents.

"Bhabi, do you think Sevya bhabi will be happy?." Srida questioned her. Radha winked at Veer who was busy escaping from his mother's clutch. Srida smiled at her care free attitude. It's been an year, Radha stood for her like a pillar. She was at lowest with a child, trying to cope with her injuries, child birth and her temporary ban on dance but Radha made sure to remind her what facing difficulties and standing tall mean. Rayaan too stood silently with her, the nights when Adwait couldn't come he was there to take care of Veer along with Radha.

"Srida. Let him go out. " Radha spoke stirring the kadhi in the vessel.

"Bhabi! No! He wanted to poke every balloon with his nonexistent nails. And I can't match his marathon!. I am sure once he gets his siblings, he will divert his energy towards them". Srida casually mentioned which made Radha pause.

"Bhabi..." Srida trailed learning her mistake.

"You are right Sri, Sevya's child is going to entertain him. Until children go to school we need to have some sort of activity." Radha replied resuming her work like before. Doctors have suggested that Radha has low capacity to bore a child, she was depressed but chances of miscarriage is 10%. Rayaan didn't want to loose her hence he decided not to have kids or else adopt someone after few years which is not sitting well with Radha.

"Bhabi. I don't think any bad will befall us this time." Srida spoke kneading dough after tying Veer to her back securely. Radha smiled knowing what she meant. But it's not in her hands to decide, they both need to be parents or else him specifically if something happens to her.

Sevya had breakfast in bed which was served by her dear husband. She slept soundly in his arms after brief make out. She felt different today. The woman who entered this household no longer resembles the current personality. She was immature, moody, indecisive,  slightly possessive but now? Sevya felt she matured with time,  understood her husband more than ever and whatever she had to go through made her stronger. Keyur on the other hand gazed at sky which is visible from his room, they say women suffer a lot but no one points out men who support them suffer too. Sevya turned to face him, he smiled and pecked her cheek.

"How's my baby mama doing?." He asked to which she smiled widely.

"Baby mama is hungry." Sevya spoke smiling at him. He looked at her tummy and laughed loudly.

"Pregnancy did you good baby." Keyur smiled locking his fingers around her tummy.

*********************
Radha walked around the room with her clothes, she managed to avoid Rayaan who was desperately following his wife's trail. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Radha decided to punish him more, with only inners on her body and saree in her hand she roamed around the room talking over phone with one of her friends. The sight infront of him was not at all helping Rayaan. He was the one who decided not to touch her after their argument regarding her pregnancy. Radha managed to flaunt herself without saying a word.

"Can you please cover yourself up? Someone might enter our room. " He spoke scrolling through his phone.

"Well, for what?." Radha questioned him.

"Radha don't be ridiculous. Balcony doors are open, you are roaming around naked. " Rayaan warned.

"Rayaan,  am wearing skirt and blouse. My saree isn't draped that's all. I am sure you have seen women in two piece. " Radha reasoned bending down to pick up her jewellery.