chapter 27

Radha walked graciously holding Rayaan's hand. The hall they booked is not extravagant, it is spacious enough to accommodate a total of 250 people. Most of them include bussiness man from different sectors. Every single individual who has potential to make a change in the society for the sake of women and kids at the institute have been invited.

With dark maroon saree embedded with pearls at the border , beautiful flowery pattern weaved with golden thread Radha looked mesmerizing.  Not to forget the subtle make up complimenting the heavy saree. Her eyes twinkled whenever light spread on to them reminding Rayaan that Srida's obsession to add gliter did make a change. He smiled as she looked authoritative and commanding, a contrast to her character.

"You look as beautiful as anyone on this earth ever existed." Rayaan whispered adjusting her hair. She smiled giving away the blush on her face. Rayaan winked at her but before introducing everyone from the company she works as his wife.

Sevya stood in a corner looking after guests who were welcomed by Radha. Sevya chose to stay away from limelight as she feels it drains away ones energy. With simple lavender colour saree pairing it with dark pink blouse which got beautiful embroidery on it matching the border of her saree Sevya looked breathtaking. Unlike Radha, Sevya chose to go heavy with her jewelry and make up, highlighting her lips with a shade of pinkish brown. A colour which Srida chose for her to wear. Sevya knew this ball is very important for their family, it not only exposes Toshniwal Brothers as powerful contenders in the bussiness field but also gives out a message that women of Toshniwal family are equally involved in it.

A message Keyur strongly intends to send.

Keyur stood beside his wife holding her by waist, he was pleased with people smiling at her. Her natural aura to draw attention was problematic for him before but now something changed in him. Keyur no longer feels Jealousy,  instead he pities men. After all, only he has access to her, to be with her, love her like no one else!

"You are glowing." He mumbled as men shaked hands with both of them.

"Can you please stop drawing circles on my waist? I am not able to concentrate now." She whined turning towards him.  He laughed kissing her lips infront of everyone. Only Keyur knew what sets her off and he fully intend to do it.

"I need to share some good news." Keyur started as Sevya relaxed into a chair. People started dancing to the music as planned by Adwait. Everyone except them are following dress code. Women in shimmery cocktail dresses waltzed around with men of their choice. People were visibly happy to dance and participate in so called small games.

" That is?." She asked leaning into him.

"Rayaan bhai has got few investors ." He smiled looking down at her.

"You mean to say , you convinced them???." She questioned Keyur.

"Of course. They are very determined. Bhai is trying to get few more, hopefully by the end of tonight we will have our investors ready." He said. Sevya jumped in excitement. She wanted them to start their construction bussiness again but then she didn't know how Rayaan is going to  establish again.

"Small steps are important.  I will help you guys ! But I won't quit my work! I mean until you complete 2 to 3 projects I will help you unofficially." Sevya jumped in excitement.  Keyur nodded his head kissing her cheek. She blushed at his stolen kisses. Keyur looked around carefully for them. This ball is just a distraction from all the chaos they were facing. Rayaan knew informing ladies about new developments will only lead to panic .

Adwait held his wife Srida in his arms waltzing around the floor. People started gathering around them in pairs. Srida was tired but she determined to move around, dance is something is will never compromise on.  With flared light orange dress Srida looked like fresh petal.