Chapter 14

Adwait stood in front of his brother Keyur's room after giving food to his Radha Bhabi. He didn't want to disturb Rayaan bhai as Radha playfully told him she's wants to spend quality time with him as he looked extremely stressed out today. Unaware of his circumstances, Radha asked Adwait not to disturb his elder brother as she wishes to take class of him regarding stress management.  Adwait smiled at his Bhabi who is innocent yet intelligent, she might not know what made Rayaan bhai tense but as his brother always said, Radha bhabi has a way of controlling his urge to run off from this world.

With a deep breath he lifted his hand to knock but Keyur opened his door and stormed out leaving Adwait confused. He peaked inside but decided not to look further. Running behind his bhai. Adwait tried calling him.  Keyur walked speedily to the garden where Radha loves to sit.

" Bhai!." Adwait called which made Keyur turn around. He saw him quickly wiping his tears but didn't question.

" What is it Small one?" He asked.

" Bhai! Am not small!." Adwait whined sitting beside him. Devi the calf which Radha got home nudged its head on to Keyur's arm. Smiling at it,  Adwait too joined pampering her.

" Why are you looking sad?." Adwait asked. Keyur for a moment thanked God that he has a younger brother who always shows up at wrong time asking wrong questions but thankful to have a person on whom he can show anger.

" Adwait looking at your record. I always assumed you will be busy , I mean highly active during this time of night.  What are you doing here?." Keyur teased which made Adwait snicker.

" Srida took picture of the file you asked me to hide . She grew suspicious I guess." Adwait spoke straight to the point avoiding any nuisance.
He was eager to go back to his wife and confront her but before that he wanted to ask Keyur if he is allowed to reveal a bit about the file.

" At any cost,  don't answer her. Leave it.  Does she know that you saw the picture ?." Keyur questioned. Adwait nodded his head as no. Keyur sighed at the escalating situations. It won't long before Radha Bhabi questions them too.

" Sevya was going through these documents. I am sure she memorized everything by now. It is getting difficult." Keyur spoke. Both the brothers silently sat pampering devi who for a while tried to distract them. Adwait reasling he left his wife alone especially after what she had to hear at dinner today, got up to leave.

" Srida, she is very down to earth who lives in reality. It is unfortunate for our parents to underestimate our wives but I suggest you to keep a hold on them. She is most sensitive person next to Radha bhabi." Keyur spoke looking at his brother who nodded his head. Walking away from him Adwait remembered how she cried when one of her ngo mate met with an accident and she couldn't reach in time. Srida might look bold , with strong headedness but Adwait saw her vulnerable states too. He feared about her safety the most.

" Srida?." Adwait called her. She was snoring away peacefully making him chuckle.

You can't sleep so easily my dear wife. Walking around the bed, Adwait got hold of the bedsheet and pulled them with a force making Srida slide down the bed which made her roll on floor. With face down, Srida was too quite to understand what exactly happened.

"Adwait! I can see floor! Where's my burger???." She questioned in a low tone. Holding her waist Adwait rolled her on top of him. Laughing at his wife's confused statement, he kissed her neck. Srida still in sleep moaned a bit as Adwait bit her neck hard causing her to wake up.

"What are we doing on floor?." She questioned.

"You will sleep here. "He said moving away from her.