Chapter 19

'You have no other choice !'

'Come with us or you will see the end of every family member in this house'

'There's no one here who would end on your hands!' Rayaan heard Radha's voice.

'Bhabi!.'

'Radha bhabi!!.'

Both Adwait and Keyur heard their wives voice. Adwait being the angry one got up at once and pushed his elder brother away.

" Why did you doubt my Srida?." He shouted . Rayaan looked at him puzzled .

" When did I say anything about her?." He questioned him.

" You came inside here directly pointing your gun searching for her!." He exclaimed pushing him again.

Rayan and Keyur sighed at a time. The elder one took out Sevya's jhumka and Radha's bangle out of his pocket. Keyur immediately grasped the jhumka walking away with it.

" I found them near guards who were knocked out near car parking. I was hoping Srida might be hiding here, hiding from the goons or whoever it is. It was to PROTECT her." Rayaan finished making Adwait feel guilty. 

Radha phone was found when these three brothers searched the whole garden for it.  What was so alarming was that his parents are still sleeping soundly. As if they are deaf or either playing one.

" Radha bhabi was messaging in their whatsapp group about our arrival in 20min. I think from the message she sent you,  she was expecting you to be extra jealous. " Adwait spoke not reading further. Keyur was simply sitting away looking at the Jhumka he gifted her. He was not sure what women likes in jewelry especially his angry wife hence he asked Radha to select for him. 

" Where should we start?." Rayaan asked laying down on grass looking at midnight sky. He planned so much in those 20 min drive. He wanted her to be with him whole night probably tomorrow morning too. Adwait sighed and slept beside him.  Keyur messaged their security head at office as well as home. He knew laying down on grass will not take them anywhere but he did it to calm his brothers and himself. 

" I wish Srida left something for me too." Adwait joked looking at Keyur. Both the brothers glared at him.  Chuckling at his lame joke he carried on to look at her photo.

" She cooked so well tonight. You both should eat. I wonder what our parents were doing ? Seeing the call history , it was around 9.47pm. Judging from the level of hotness the food got.  We just reached here when that happened. If that is the case then either they escaped after we arrived home or we did encounter them but were busy taunting our brother. Or-" Adwait continued.

" Or those 2min Rayaan stopped the car to warn us might have alarmed them." Keyur ended looking at Rayaan who was in the middle.

Rayaan looked at his brothers before getting up. He gave his hands to both asking them to get up too. The three silently walked upto their parking garage switching on lights without disturbing anything three of them traced around the place where their guards were brutally hurt and knocked out. The others came running standing just outside the garage.

" Who was the incharge today?." Keyur asked picking up guards broken phone. He placed it in a polythene not looking at anyone in particular. 

If someone could breach these walls , it means someone had access from inside. A person who guarded these very grounds would only help them.

" Sarkar, brij laal Saab." One of the guards opened his mouth which made Rayaan turn towards him.

"And you are?." He questioned him.