Chapter 09

To love a person and not express it in words should be considered as crime! Radha stood rooted in her place as she heard what happend to her father Mann singh. She is not the one who likes to gossip or entertain any such talk in her presence. Like a well educated woman, she loves to spend her time for betterment of her work rather than indulge herself in petty issues. After all, when people look up to her, she would like to be addressed as Radha Toshniwal not as Rayan's wife.

" I did hear about Rayan sir stripping off his property and.."

" Do I pay you to talk behind my back and gossip about the people under whom your work?"Radha's voice roared as workers left from there. Srida who was sitting in her room came out to see the commotion and took Radha's hand in her asking silently what happened.

" Where is Sevya?." Radha asked her as soon as she sat with Srida. Not knowing what to say, she kept calm. Adwait asked her not to inform Radha bhabi about the incident which took place few days back. Radha being an innocent and sensitive person will surely not take this blow slightly.

" Bhabi, She left for some place." Srida said meekly. 

" Offo! Who offended Sevya again?! I should teach people of this house a lesson! They don't respect her enough you know?." She spoke which made Srida smile at her. Being eldest among all, Radha behaved like a small child with tantrums. But all knew she's got a heart of gold and patience equal bhagwan shiva.

" She will come around Bhabi. Tell me what made you walk till my room?." Srida asked to which Radha blushed.

"Actually, Rayaan ji said he will take me somewhere you know like a honeymoon. I wanted to know what can I wear on my vacation? You seem to follow fashion and Sevya is not here to guide me." She whined just like a kid.

" That I can do Bhabi. What place you are going?." Srida asked.

" I don't know. What places will we have? Mountains or beaches right? I want to take something comfortable." She said making Srida laugh.

" For that you don't need to wear clothes Bhabi." Srida winked making Radha blush red.

" I will see that your suggestion is followed by her dear sister." Suddenly both the ladies turned their head to see Rayaan standing a few feet away with Adwait who signaled Srida to come to him. Radha is with red cheeks followed her husband out of the room

" Why did you say that! They are kids!." Radha scolded hitting him on his arm. A new gesture which Rayaan liked.

"So? We all how active they are Radha. Stop your hallucinations. Am sure they are making out as soon as we are out. " He replied holding her hand.

" Shut up! You shouldn't talk like that about your own brother. It is called love. People have different ways of showing their love." She stated to which Rayaan just hummed. 

Walking to his car, he asked her to get inside. With just phone in her hand Radha sat beside him as driver pulled away from the manor. Radha being a curious cat, looked at Rayaan.

" We are going to office.  Keyur needs your help and I want my wife to stay with me." He said holding her hands. Listening to Keyur's name her eyes softened and she sighed .

Sevya is very private person but if one had to say who's wiser she would definitely say her name as Radha saw how intelligent and quick Sevya is during work. Keyur must be in devastated state as She has tendency not to be contact during her time away. Radha wondered will she ever be able to stay from Rayaan?

"Bhabi, I am sorry to bother you.  I know it's your off day but-" Radha asked him to stop talking and sat down to read the documents.

" It is definitely not my expertise but I can give you suggestions which can help you?." She asked with a bright smile. Keyur nodded his head at her. Both the brothers glanced at the woman infront of them, one is feeling guilty as he had to listen to his parents rant about his dear sister in law and other filled with guilty for subjecting Radha to such comments when it was all his fault.