18

When I got home, I just wanted to have a shower and then sleep, hoping that Taemin would be okay and would be here soon. Jimin was probably making himself something to eat in the kitchen and I actually wanted to sneak past so that he wouldn't see my battered state. But the door didn't close as quietly as I had hoped and he turned to me.

"Hey San, are you also hun... oh my God, what happened to you?" His smile gave way to a worried expression. He came up to me, looked me over carefully and pushed me towards the bathroom, where I sat down on the toilet seat while he fetched the first aid kit.

"Take off your shirt." he ordered me in a calm tone and then drew in a sharp breath as he discovered scratches and small cuts all over me.

"It's nothing bad." I tried to play it down, but he just raised an eyebrow.

"Did you fight a wildcat? Was that Taehyung? Your back is all scratched up." he wanted to know as he carefully disinfected my wounds.

I looked up in surprise. Oh yes, he hadn't been around for a year and I didn't get to tell him at the party back then because I was too drunk and then Yeosang's death distracted me too much.

"Taehyung and I have been separated for a year..." I explained quietly and now he looked surprised.

"That explains why he doesn't hang out here 24/7 anymore. Are you okay with that?"

"We've both moved on a long time ago and are best friends again, just like before," I waved him off.

I felt his scrutinizing gaze on me and then smiled at him because I didn't want him to have to worry about me too.

"I'm glad about that. At least you don't have to go through so much drama." His smile was wistful and he took me in his arms carefully so as not to hurt my wounds, but I didn't mind much and so I hugged him tightly.

I automatically rested my head on his shoulder and enjoyed his warmth, even though Taehyung had held me in the car, Jimin's embrace gave me so much more comfort. I remembered what my mother had always said. Other twins shared their souls, but Yeosang and I shared our hearts, what one loved, the other loved.

Of course, Jimin was Yeosang's boyfriend and he loved him differently from me, but that didn't mean I loved him any less. I always imagined that the bond he shared with Yeosang was a romantic red and the one he shared with me was a lovely pink.

He gently pulled me away from him and then grinned at me.

"Now go and have a shower, you stink. And don't think I've forgotten that you owe me an explanation of where you've been. Tell me rather than Jin," he said with a grin and my eyes widened. Jin couldn't find out about this, he would never let me out the door again. So I nodded devotedly and got into the shower when he had left the bathroom.

20 minutes later, I came out of the bathroom with damp hair and only wearing boxer shorts and was about to go to my room when Jimin suddenly stood in front of me again.

"Let me get dressed quickly, then we can talk. I said, smiling apologetically, but he didn't react at first, just looked at me, checking me out.

I swallowed when I saw his hungry look and automatically took a step back, already feeling the cold wall at my back.

"Jimin, what..." I started, but he interrupted me by placing a finger on my lips.

"Shhh baby... no need to get dressed. Don't you think I deserve a reward after saving you?" he asked seductively and then I saw a flash of green in his eyes.

"Taemin? How did you get in there?" I asked in confusion as he came closer and closer to me, pinning me to the wall with Jimin's body.

My heartbeat quickened and my eyes widened as I could already feel his breath on my lips.

"Just borrowed him for a minute." he breathed before placing his lips on mine. His kiss, which was cautious at first, almost pleading, quickly became passionate when he realized that I was reciprocating. At first I was still rigidly at odds with myself about what to do, but the feeling of those lips on mine was just so intoxicating, so incredibly good, that I couldn't resist.

I opened my lips almost willingly and welcomed his tongue, which immediately played with mine. His hands wandered down my sides, stroking my hips as I pressed myself closer to him and ran my hands through his hair.

He detached himself from me briefly, looking at me in surprise, before lowering his lips to mine again and kissing me much more tenderly and sensitively this time. A clearing of the throat next to us made me push him off me briefly and I was immediately met with Taemin's amused look before Jimin suddenly collapsed in a dead faint.

I picked him up and took him to his bed, while Taemin ran beside us, giggling.

"I was standing next to you for the last 20 seconds... I definitely wasn't the only one in there who desperately wanted to kiss you."