17

I was dragged roughly across the filthy floor, catching the odd shard of glass from broken beer bottles lying everywhere as I tried to hold on to something.

The angry ghost growled and babbled to himself and only let go of me when we arrived at the emergency room in a completely destroyed room.

Stumbling, I tried to get to my feet, but as soon as I stood upright, the first object came flying at me.

"I told you to leave, but you didn't... mine all mine... those who don't want to listen must be punished... you have nothing to say here... here I make the announcements." he mumbled to himself.

More and more things rose into the air. A chair leg, several bottles, some with sharp edges, stones, torn-off cupboard doors and some unidentifiable small objects.

Everything was floating in the air around him and behind him. His face was adorned with a menacing, malicious grin. He looked like the ghost of a bum who had died in here, long gray hair framing his face, unkempt gray clothes and a black, open trench coat.

He must have been older when he died and apparently he didn't know that ghosts could change their appearance, or he didn't care.

I looked around inconspicuously for an escape route, but the windows here were barred and he was standing in front of the only door. I could run through it, but the objects pointed at me like weapons worried me.

I was just thinking about whether it would be a good idea to recite a few of Jungkook's practiced spirit exorcism spells and pray to some angels when the ghost flew full force into the wall.

Taemin appeared where the other ghost had just been standing. He didn't look as cheerful as he usually did.

Anger and worry were written all over his face.

"Leave my baby alone, you ugly freak!" he shouted threateningly, but the other laughed unimpressed.

With one swift movement, he shot towards Taemin, grabbed him by the hair and threw him into the corner like a doll.

"Do you worm really think you can defeat me? I'm going to tear you apart and dance on your guts," the bum spirit threatened, laughing, and I was scared for Taemin.

But he was already charging at his opponent again and pushed him out of the room with his impact.

"Run San, I'll stop him!" he called to me and although now was the best opportunity, I hesitated.

"What's with you?" I asked worriedly.

"Go on now, you can't be any more dead than dead. I'll catch up." he said firmly as he prepared for the next attack.

As quickly as I could, I ran out of the building and towards the cars. The others were standing outside, Hobi, Hongjoong, Mingi, Wooyoung and even Jongho were crying. A fidgeting Taehyung was being held by Namjoon and Yunho to keep him from rushing into the hospital, but when they saw me, they let him go.

He ran to me and cuddled me in his arms before shedding a few tears of relief.

"Oh God... you're okay. How did you manage to get out of there?" he asked into my hair as he held me close to him.

"Taemin... he saved me... He's still fighting in there." I said quietly, as I was slowly losing all my strength.

"We're all going home now. I can't talk about it anymore today, I have to let it all sink in first." Namjoon said and Taehyung pushed me into the car, where he hugged me protectively the whole time.

"But what about Taemin?" I asked worriedly and Taehyung sighed again, annoyed.

"Nothing will happen to him, I'm sure he'll find you again..."