" This is beautiful " She mumbled, holding the railing of the rooftop from where she can see the whole area. It was a foggy day still it was looking like some kind of scenery.

They headed towards the downstairs " This is the kitchen, that is the dining area and which you have already seen madam" , nua showed a room to her, telling " This is his father's room, he barely stays here "

After that they went towards the back east of the living area which was partitioned by a big glass door.

" This is a fitness part of the house, madam" Nia chuckled as they entered and saw a big hall where all kinds of gym equipment were kept neatly.

They left the hall and saw the swimming area which was more vast than other parts of the house," You can swim here whenever you want, madam" She said with a smile.

" I don't know how to swim " She reacted casually and went out of the glass area with Nia following her. " There is garden outside which can be accessible by two doors, one from here and one from living area. " Nia kept on informing her about the house.

After a few steps , there, situated a big wooden door and they went inside but what YN saw made her eyes brighten in contentment.

" Amazing" She murmured looking at the big antique themed library in front of her . " This is the Library and study place of sir , here anyone can come and read books except his office table and those two closets behind the table, sir strictly prohibited that." Nia said in a scary tone as if it's a crime to go in that area.

But YN was in her own world of books, looking around and touching the bookshelves. " Do you like reading , madam? " She asked, going towards her. " Alot" She answered in a zealous way.

" What kind of genre books are here? " Yn asked, turning back to nia " All kinds of books are here except mythological, fantasy and romantic" Nia answered but her eyebrows frowned when YN's happiness faded away.

" What happened, madam? " She asked, looking at her. " These are the only genres i read" She sighed , going out of the library.

She realised  how different they were from each other and how difficult it would be to stay together for life. She solemnly doubts this relationship as it got the most usual start and now their tastes were also not matching.

" Nia, put this stuff in the room of the madam" The Head servant called Nia and she ran towards him, while YN went to see the stuff which was entering in the house.

" Seamstress sent the ready made apparel for daily wear with fancy ones and informed us that she will send the stitched one after one week or month. Matching jewellery,  bags and shoes are in other cartons. Carry them carefully " Head servant, alerted the other servants while YN reached there with nia.

" Good noon madam"he bowed and she nodded. " Go and make the wardrobe ready for madam" He ordered looking at her while nia bowed and climbed the stairs to reach her room.

~~~~~

" Do you need my help, Nia? " Yn asked after five minutes, watching her putting clothes on the hangers " No, madam only a few dresses are left , i will do it, thank you. " She replied with a smile.

" Madam lunch is ready" A maid came inside as the door was already ajar and told her after bowing. " I am not hungry" She answered with a smile. " But you barely ate your breakfast also" Nia said but immediately put the hand on her mouth as she forgot she was her boss's wife.