"Oh, good. I wish we could find who made and uploaded it." I feel my hand form into a fist.

"Yeah, me too..."

"I think you're handling it so well Jimin-ie. You're keeping your head high and continuing with your work like nothing happened. I'm not sure if I'd be able to do that."

"Thanks hyung... and I'm sure you'd handle it even better than me. You don't let people fuck with you like that."

"That's the problem. I'd probably make a mess out of the whole thing and cause havoc." I snicker while Jimin laughs and we drink more wine. I fill our glasses again before we even finished our first dosage.

It feels good to be able to talk with Jimin in a private setting. So good that after a while I almost forgot I imagined sucking his dick before he entered, but Jimin reminds me by licking his lips. I watch how he wets his honey-like lips and I let me eyes glide down further to his necklace, which is dangling in the neckline of his shirt. I bring my eyes back up to meet his and he smirks while quickly raising his eyebrow. His simple, flirty gesture makes my heart skip a beat.

I feel my feet move my body around the island. I drag my hand over the smooth surface of the counter and go to stand behind Jimin. I trap him by placing my hands on the counter on either side of him. He smells so fucking good, like tangerines and sandalwood. I take a deep breath and bring my lips towards his ear.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are?" I whisper.

Jimin turns his head slightly towards mine. "No."

"You're so... fucking... sexy..." I hover my lips close to his cheek.

"You haven't even seen me dance yet..."

"Not in person, no." I let a few fingers run over his hand, up his arm and hold him gently.

"I'll dance for you soon." He whispers and I feel his words tickle my stomach. I place a kiss on his cheek, then move my lips closer to his ear to place another little kiss there. I gently bite his earlobe and hear him breathe in sharply. I ghost my lips down to his neck and pause for a moment. The neck I've been waiting to taste since we danced at the bar. Finally I can press my lips against it. I gently do so and allow my tongue to touch his delicate skin as well. I feel Jimin's body twitch slightly as he tilts his head to expose more of his neck to me. I let the kiss linger for a moment before moving down a bit further, where I kiss him again and suck his skin into my mouth in a less gentle manner.

"Mmm... hyung, I still have to be able to show myself tomorrow."

I let the tasty skin pop out of my mouth. "I should have invited you on Friday." I chuckle. I take a step back so I can spin him around on the stool and spread his legs to place myself in between them. I run my hands up from his thighs to his waist and try to kiss him, but Jimin playfully moves back and leans his elbows on the counter behind him. I huff at his attempt to tease me, grab the back of his neck and pull him back up.

"Are you going to be a little tease again tonight, sexy?" I murmur against his lips while I dig my fingers in his neck.

"Don't act like you don't like it." He places his hands on my chest. He's right, I fucking love it. Does he feel my heart beat fast for him?

"Mmm, you already know what I like, huh? Good." I hold him in place as I press my lips against his. Our tongues waste no time and taste each other as soon as they can. The fire in my chest grows when I hear him moan into the kiss and for a split second I imagine him moaning while fucking him.

I move my hand from his waist to his ass so I can pull his hips closer to mine. Jimin lets his hand slide to my lower back and sneaks a couple fingers under my T-shirt. As soon as the tips of his fingers touch my skin I notice a moan escape from deep inside my throat as well. He slowly runs his hand higher up my back. Feeling his hand on my bare skin makes me wonder how much more skin to skin contact he's looking for tonight.

I test him by starting to pull his shirt out of his trousers. As soon as I can fit my hand under, I let my hand slide in and feel how soft the skin on his back is. Every piece of him I discover is soft like the skin of a peach. He pushes his body closer against mine as he digs his fingers in my back and I can't help but take this as a sign I'll be kissing him further down his neckline tonight.

But he suddenly stops our kiss and pulls back to look at me. "Hyung, I ehh... I actually still wanted to ask you for one thing."

"Sure, what is it?" The grip I have on his neck loosens.

"Can we promise to not spend any nights together?"

I smile and bring my lips to his cheek. "Do you mean... no sleepovers?" I place a little kiss on his soft skin.

"Yeah. Since we're friends, I don't want any lines to get blurry, if you know what I mean..."

I take a moment to think while I place small kisses down to his jawline. I never started anything like this with a friend before, so it probably makes sense to set a few boundaries to not get lost in couple-like behaviour.

"I ehh... yeah I think I get it. Just friends with benefits, no breakfast in bed and no going to work together?" I smirk while I travel towards his neck to place more kisses there.

"Exactly."

"Alright, as you wish." I want suck his sweet neck again, but think of one more thing. "Oh, what about eh... seeing others? I'm not saying I want to, but if you meet someone you'd want to date more seriously, I don't want you to hold back because of me."

Jimin's fingers tickle my back slightly while I continue kissing him down his neck. "I don't like seeing multiple people at the same time... So if I meet someone like that, I'll have to end this."

"Sure. I understand." I gently bite his neck to conclude the conversation. Jimin inhales sharply and tilts his head backwards slightly. I slide my hand from behind his neck to pull the opening of his shirt so I can kiss his bare skin all the way to his shoulder. A shoulder I've never seen uncovered like this before and I immediately get to place my lips on the newly discovered skin. Jimin could probably ask me for anything he wants and I'd agree, I'm too hungry for him. You should never go to the supermarket while hungry, they say. But here I am, about to empty all the shelves.