Hybe x Game Caterers

Começar do início

"Ah noona, how have you been?" Yeonjun asked as he gave her a side hug.

"I've been well, what about you guys? Everything good?" Sarang looked at them as she handed Soobin the airpods he had forgotten in the lounge.

"Oh it was with you? This hyung was going crazy thinking he had lost it." Huening kai laughed as they all looked to a visibly relieved looking Soobin.

"I found it in the lounge and since Soobin has been looking around ever since he stepped foot here, I figured it must have been his." Sarang smiled.

"This guy always forgets stuff." Beomgyu shook his head as an embarrassed Soobin thanked her.

They all laughed at his flushed face before talking about other things.

She turned around as Enhypen joined TXT and bowed at her. After a bit of chatting Sarang finally moved to Seventeen's tent. She was immediately met with a sulking Mingyu who looked at her sideways as Minghao shook his head.

"Look who has finally graced us with her presence." Mingyu commented as he stared at her making her laugh.

"Took you long enough

"Took you long enough." Minghao commented as he handed her a handheld fan.

"Well you could've come up to me then. What was stopping you?" Sarang demanded as she looked at her friends sassily.

"You were busy socialising, we didn't wanna disturb." Mingyu pouted as he sipped his iced coffee.

"Yah don't make that face

"Yah don't make that face." Sarang jokingly cringed at Mingyu.

"What face?" He asked looking confused.

"Stop pouting." She laughed as she tried to take a pic of how funny he looked.

"If you want a pic, just ask." He said in a haughty voice making her chuckle.

"Oh I bet Jungkook, Eunwoo and the others would love this photo." Sarang grinned manically as she teased him.

"You will not do that." He whispered in horror.