" Father !" Wilbur yelled.

Deo then showed up in front of Jschlatt. Jschlatt looked back to Deo. The small needle flew at Deo but Deo on the other hand , he kept swing his sword to block it. Then finally he bended down to avoid the needle and kicked Jschlatt's leg.

Jschlatt fell down. Deo made Luke a sign. Luke showed up then put the sword under Jschlatt body.

Jschlatt made the blood hold him not to fell down but Wilbur showed up the top as he step on him. Jschlatt looked at him.

" You can't just step your friend..."

Wilbur made his feet more heavier than usual.

The blood can't even hole him anymore. He fell down. But when he almost hit the ground, there was suddenly a fog.

It was so foggy that they all can't even see a thing. Jschlatt finally got the opportunity to escape. He made him to liquid then flee.

The fog then suddenly gone.

They found that Jschlatt was gone. They looked at everywhere. Wilbur walked up to his father as he helped him up. " Are you ok ?" Wilbur asked. " Well yes.." Philza said.

" Let's go back now " Deo said. Luke nodded his head. Then wisp showed up to them with a shaky eyes and leg. Bitzel on the other hand , with a fear expression on his face.

" W-well found Tommy..." Wisp said. Deo looked at Wisp and Bitzel surprised.

" Where is he ?" Wilbur asked. " Follow us..." Wisp said then looked at Bitzel as he made the sign for him. Bitzel nodded his head.

They all followed Bitzel and Wisp.

...

" Tubbo... I don't think it is the way " Ranboo said. " Well just trust me !!"

' I also don't trust myself too...' Tubbo thought.

They walked but then they heard the noise. They flinched. " W-who ??" Tubbo asked in shakely voice. Ranboo hid himself behind Tubbo.

Then the person showed up " Tubbo and Ranboo ?" It was Techno.

" Techno !" The two said as they hugged him . " What ?" Techno was confused. " We glad that we found you !" Tubbo said.

" Well ok then... " Techno said.

They then continued their journey. Tubbo and Ranboo were always stick to Techno. Techno didn't mind them at all.

But then they found the basement. " Should we go or not ?" Ranboo asked. Tubbo looked at Techno who seemed to be in thought.

" Well.. we should go " Techno said .

" What ?" The two yelled. " What ? Are you afraid?" Techno teased. " W-well..." Tubbo said as he struggled to let it out. " Well of course not !" Ranboo lied.

" Then why no ?" Techno asked. " Well umm because of umm" Tubbo said.

Techno giggled then dragged the two in with him.

They walked in.

" See there is nothing here ..." Techno silent. Tubbo and Ranboo were shocked.

" Tommy ?" Techno asked. Tubbo ran up to him . Luckily the cage was unlocked. Tubbo held Tommy. " T-tommy ??" Tubbo said as he shook him. " W-wake up please..." Tubbo cried out.

Ranboo stood next to Tubbo as he tried to comfort him .

Techno walked up to them with no reaction. Then he held the youngest to his arm. ' wake up you raccoon...'

...

The group arrived. Deo was the first one who went in. " Tommy !"

" What ?" Deo was surprised to see Techno who held someone. " Tommy ?" Deo said as he took a small step back then he ran up to him.

Tommy who was in Techno's hand, was found dead in his head , no breathing and no heart beats. Deo hold him as Techno let him. Techno can't believe what he had saw.

" Tommy... Tommy... Y-you... You are just prank us right ?" Deo asked. There was no response.

Then other walked in. " No no no no no " Wilbur said as he ran up to Tommy. Philza followed him. Deo stood up as Tommy in his hand , he gave Tommy to Philza as he had no choice what to do.

Then he walked out with no reaction. Luke looked at Tommy in disbelief. He then moved to Deo. He sighed. " You want to go out ?" Wisp asked

Deo nodded his head a little. Then the group walked out from that place.

Wisp and Bitzel looked at each other.

They both sighed.

______________________________________

Yay !! Finally finished this chapter!! * Dance happily *

Lol and that's all ( I don't have anything to say )

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1314 words