In the four hour plane ride, only two of the three babies woke up for feedings and the rest of the trip was spent in peaceful silence. They got off the plane and decided to go straight to the hospital so Arizona could make sure they were still stable.

Gisele called Jo to tell her they were on their way and to make sure to keep Jackson busy so they could sneak into the hospital.

   The drive from the airport to the hospital was a quick one and the babies had all woken up. Gisele had instructed the driver to park in the back of the hospital, so they could sneak in easier.

They get there and Jo was already waiting for them with the door propped open. They grabbed the car seats and hurried inside.

Jo pulled Gisele into a hug, "I'm glad your back, it's been boring around here."

   "I missed you too."

"You okay? Babies okay?"

Gisele nodded, "Yeah, everyone's okay."

   "Good," Jo said, taking the baby carrier from Gisele, "Hi cutie." She cooed at the baby.

They managed to get to the NICU without being spotted by anyone and saw Arizona standing over an incubator, tapping away on her tablet.

   "Arizona." Gisele called out to the blonde.

Arizona looked up before letting out a gasp, she set down the tablet and walked over to Gisele.

"You're back," Arizona exclaimed, "I can't believe you left and had them."

"Yeah, because of curse it would happen while I'm in another continent."

  "Yeah, well you weren't even supposed to travel much less across the globe."

Gisele shrugged, it's not like she could change what happened, "Not my best moment."

   "They seem stable," Arizona stated quickly scanning over each baby, "They're not using oxygen? I'm impressed."

    "They're not completely off of the oxygen. Addie prescribed oxygen when needed which seems to be frequent." Gisele said, "She said Atlas has Tetralogy of Fallot."

Arizona frowned, "Has she done the tests?"

Gisele shrugged, not having a clue, she knew it was bad that she had zoned out when Addison was talking to her about the babies health, "Not sure."

Arizona frowned, "How can you not be sure?"

   "I may have zoned out."

   "You zoned out?"

Gisele nodded, "Yeah."

    "She said it wasn't too bad right now but it could change. There's no need for surgery either, just needs to be monitored closely."Emmy said.

    "They haven't gained weight been gaining weight recently." Amelia added.

    "Let's go into an exam room." Arizona said, and the four of them followed the blonde into an empty exam room.

Emmy, Amelia, and Jo sat the babies on an exam table.

    "Hey, have either of you seen Owen?" Amelia asked Arizona and Jo.

    "Yeah, I was on a case with him this morning." Jo said.

     "Thanks," Amelia turned to her sister and gave her a quick hug before pulling back, "Call if you need me. I'm gonna go see Owen."

Gisele simply nodded.

   "I'm gonna go call my dad, okay." Emmy said before following Amelia out the door.