“Swordsman, magician, and…”

Eshel looked at Juliet straight as he trailed off.

“Summoner.”

Right?

Juliet blinked her eyes.

She didn’t ask the cliched question of how he knew.

“Heooeohh…”

Then, a child who had been sobbing started crying.

As it became the third night since they fell, the little kids began to cry.

They had no food, and they were afraid of the dark. For the young children, it was already incredible that they were holding on until now.

“Don’t cry, kids.”

Juliet recited in a flat voice. Eshel chuckled.

‘Is it a consolation or a threat.’

Uhahh!

One started crying, and then they all started crying in succession.

“Shh. Be good, Deyna.”

Magda tried to soothe the child, but it was in vain.

The already narrow gap in the cliff began to resonate with the crying of the children. Then, one of the guild members who had been lying against the wall on the other side suddenly stood up and yelled.

“Hey! Make those kids be quiet!”

Whose fault is this now?

Juliet glared at them, got up from her spot, and approached the children.

“Are you good? I’ll show you something interesting.”

Something interesting?

Not only the children but even the guild members on the other side were surprised and lifted their heads.

Juliet stretched out the crying child’s hand, briefly touched the palm, and let go.

The next moment, a small light flew up in the darkness like a firefly. Eshel’s eyes widened as he watched.

“Wow…”

A butterfly as small as a fingernail fluttered around.

The children forgot about crying and were busy chasing the fluttering butterfly.

When she returned to her spot, Eshel was looking at her with a surprised face.

“You’re softer than I thought.”

“If the kids cry, the monsters will find us faster. Then we’ll die sooner, right?”

“Ah…”

Juliet muttered grimly, but in a way that only she and Eshel could hear.

“Then, so be it.”

Eshel’s expression seemed to be holding back laughter as he nodded his head excitedly.

However, Juliet seemed somewhat awkward. To be honest, there was a part of her that had believed all along.

That there would be someone to come looking for her if she just survived when she was kidnapped and lost her way. The audacity of trying to harm what was hers must have struck at his pride.

‘But now it’s not..’

Lennox won’t come.

‘It’s the choice you made.’

Juliet made her judgment coolly.

“Eshel.”

“Yes, Juliet.”