33

I sadly started to pack up my things, it had been really nice here with the boys and Chiwon had also benefited from all the love and attention from his uncles, but it wasn't meant to be forever. I would miss Yoongi so much and since we were the focus of the press and curious fans, it would be difficult to see each other in secret.

He stepped next to me and took my sweater from my hand, which I was about to wrap up, and took me in his arms.

"I don't want you to go." he sulked into my hair.

"I don't want to go either, but what can I do? Your dorm belongs to BigHit, it's their right to kick me out."

I replied, sighing.

"But it's not safe at your place, where do you want to go?" he asked worriedly

"To a hotel." I informed him and he snorted.

"That's out of the question. You're moving in with me." he then decided and I looked at him questioningly.

"We all live together in the dorm, but only when we're at work. We all have our own apartments when we need our peace and quiet or have time off. And you move into mine and I stay with you," he explained to me and my mood brightened briefly, but then the corners of my mouth fell again.

"You'll get in trouble with your manager," I warned him sadly.

"I don't care... we've just signed new contracts. There's no more dating ban, we just have to be discreet. We're also allowed to make exactly one relationship public, just only if it's serious."

"How serious?" I asked, a little surprised.

"If we want to get married..." he said, sheepishly avoiding my gaze.

"You want to marry me?" My heart was pounding at the thought, would I want that? Absolutely, Yoongi was everything I could ever want, I loved him so much, I was sure I wanted to grow old with him.

He lifted his head and looked me firmly in the eye.

"Of course I do, I'll never let you go." was all he said before he wrapped me in a loving kiss, his arms around me making me feel safe and protected.

We lived happily and contentedly together in Yoongi's apartment for exactly three days before the doorbell rang and the manager walked past me with a rather sour expression on his face after I opened the door.

Ignoring me for the moment, he walked straight up to Yoongi.

"Tell me, what are you thinking? I said the relationship wasn't working, what was wrong with that? You can't live here together," he snapped at him angrily.

"Says who?" Yoongi wanted to know calmly.

"I said that." said the manager in a stern tone, but Yoongi laughed.

"In my apartment, you don't decide anything for now. And the same goes for my relationship."

"Yoongi, realize that if this gets out, the damage to your image will be irreparable. People will think you took her away from Jungkook. None of this should be made public..." he tried to persuade Yoongi to see reason.

"I'm sticking to it. I'd rather leave BigHit than her. Now go." Yoongi's look was determined as he pushed the balking and ranting man out the door and closed it behind him.

I sighed in frustration and rubbed my temples. There had to be a way out of this mess without causing such problems.

Jungkook came over in the evening and we told him everything. He got quite upset about it, then thought about it before jumping up and disappearing with the words "I'll make sure they leave you alone".

_______________________________

The end is almost here 😪