21

I elegantly ignored the last sentence and got up from the sofa.

"I'm hungry, will you help me cook?" I asked, already halfway to the kitchen and he followed me with motivation.

"Just tell me what I have to do, cooking is not my strong point," he warned me.

"And what is your strength then?" I wanted to know as I took the pot and pan out of the cupboard and got them ready.

He stood next to me and looked me seriously in the eye.

"Eating." he said apologetically shrugging his shoulders and I had to laugh because he didn't even make a face.

"So I have to worry about the contents of my fridge?" I asked with a grin.

"I'll be good and fill it up again." he promised with a grin.

"Now I know why Chiwon is such a glutton."

"It fills me with pride that he takes after me," Jungkook explained, his hands over his heart.

"Fine, but I can see myself in 15 years, prematurely grey, because my incredibly handsome teenage son has girls constantly hanging around outside the door, whining my ears off about broken hearts, while our food is always empty... what joy." I said dryly and this time it was him who laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll lure the girls away from the house and go shopping as often as I need to until the little fella is full... and me too."

"Well, the fact that you're planning to join in is rather scary. When the two of you eat everything."

"You just move in with us, Jin is used to feeding hungry boys, our fridge is always full and the bodyguards take care of the girls," he suggested, still chuckling slightly.

"Well, I don't want to see the scandal when the wife and child move in. And your manager will be jumping for joy... not." I said under my breath.

"Oh dear... I still need to talk to him." he remembered and was suddenly serious again.

"Are you going to get into a lot of trouble?" I asked cautiously and he grimaced.

"He'll give me a good earful, pulling my bunny ears, but what are they going to do? What's done is done and I'm not going to deny my child. We'll find a solution." he said confidently and smiled again as he chopped the vegetables I had laid out for him.

Still grinning at his comment about the bunny ears, I put up the noodles and fried the meat. It would probably never be boring with Jungkook, I liked his sense of humor.

After we had eaten, we thought about what we could do since Chiwon would be asleep for a while. Suddenly Jungkook grinned, jumped up and grabbed my laptop from the bedroom.

"Come on, we're going to watch funny videos about me and the boys so you know what's coming up with us." he called to me as he sat back down on the sofa

I finished putting the dishwashers away and then sat down next to Jungkook, who was already smiling at me expectantly.

"Have you watched any of our videos like this?" he asked as he scrolled through the suggested videos.

"No, only music videos." I admitted, shaking my head, which made his smile even brighter.

"Okay, that's really exciting, you're still so pure and innocent. Let's spoil you then." He rubbed his hands together with a nasty grin.

Two hours later, my stomach ached with laughter. We had already watched countless try not to laugh challenges and there was no end to it.

"Taehyung is such a legend. Shit down... I can't take it anymore." I wiped tears of laughter from my eyes.

"Oh wait, you have to see this.... GoGo Dance Practice." and he clicked on it.

"Oh my God, how cute do you look? Like Snow White and the 6 dwarfs... wait, back up for a second. Did Yoongi just twerked there?" I giggled and couldn't believe it, Yoongi seemed so happy all the time, he was the cutest dwarf ever. I stared at him smiling the whole time until Jungkook nudged me lightly on the shoulder.

"Well, if you want me to get jealous, that's working out just fine... you're looking at Yoongi like you have a crush right now." he complained sulkily and I didn't know what to say to that, so I looked for other videos to distract myself and clicked on one.

"What's a try not to look down challenge?"