22

He took the mouse out of my hand and quickly clicked on another video.

"A...sooooo, we don't have to watch that, it's not even funny." he tried to explain with red cheeks, which immediately made me start giggling.

"Just because I'm not familiar with your videos doesn't mean I'm stupid, I know exactly what that means," I said, laughing at his horrified look.

"Well, if you really want to see some, just look for me, otherwise I'll get jealous," he suggested after he had regained his composure and entered "Jungkook" into the search bar with a grin.

But what we saw was not what we had been looking for. Shocked, we both stared at the top video that was suggested to us.

"Jungkook's secret child?" was the title and he clicked on it as if in a trance.

It showed Jungkook on the sofa downstairs in the store, holding Chiwon in his arms in amazement, smiling at him in love and kissing his little face. Filmed from in front of the shop window... the name of my store clearly visible.

Taking a deep breath, probably to calm himself down, Jungkook turned to me.

"Pack enough of your stuff for a few days, you're not safe here anymore. I'll call the manager and see what we can do. But we have to get out of here as fast as we can. The video was uploaded 30 minutes ago. We don't have much time." He spoke urgently, grabbed his cell phone and disappeared into my bedroom.

Alarmed, I jumped up, grabbed my suitcases from the storeroom and packed as many of Chiwon's things as I could. Then I ran to the bedroom and randomly pulled things out of my closet and threw them into the suitcase. Meanwhile, Jungkook had finished talking and went to dress Chiwon and put him in the baby carrier.

He hurriedly picked up the suitcases and took them to the car, which he then drove straight to the door while I waited in the hallway with the little one. We fastened the seat and then drove away. Luckily, no one had turned up yet.

Relieved, I leaned back in the seat and then looked at Jungkook.

"Where are we going now?" I demanded to know.

"To our dorm. I've clarified everything with the manager, you're safest there and we still have a free room. We can clear out another one for Chiwon, the boys won't mind," he explained as he continued to concentrate on the street.

"Are you in big trouble now?" I asked worriedly, but he waved it off.

"The manager was quite chilled, but I have a meeting with PD tomorrow... I'm going to say goodbye to my balls in peace tonight. They'll probably be gone by then..." he tried to make light of the situation with a joke, but I could tell he was worried about this appointment.

At the dorm, he unlocked the door, let me in and then called out that he was back. Jin came around the corner and squealed with delight when he saw Chiwon, who I had now taken out of the carrycot and was holding in my arms.

"There's my favorite little bunny!" he exclaimed and took the little one directly.

"Whaaaaat... You're replacing me so quickly? I'm your favorite bunny..." Jungkook whined and pouted playfully.

"Well, bad luck, this one is younger and cuter and besides, he doesn't talk back yet." Jin said and stuck his tongue out at Jungkook.

"Alright, you're right, you're forgiven." Jungkook gave in pretty quickly.

Jin pointed to the suitcases.

"You better tell me what's going on."

"They're moving in for now. We were caught and their address was leaked. Is Joonie fit again? I need one or two people, we have to get Chiwon's furniture and the rest of Y/N's stuff," he said and Jin's eyes widened.

"Joon and Tae are well enough, take them with you. Hobi's still laid up, Jimin's checking on him and Yoongi hasn't come out of his room once since he got home this morning. I don't know what's wrong with him." Jin reported.

Jungkook showed me my room and got the others to go to my apartment. Jin looked after Chiwon so that I could unpack in peace.

I was just standing in front of the large wardrobe, putting my clothes away neatly, when two arms wrapped around me from behind and a head was placed on my right shoulder. I would recognize the smell anywhere.

"Yoongi..."