32

We lay happily snuggled up together in my bed, it was so nice to know that he loved me just as much as I loved him.

We kept giving each other amorous glances, kissing and holding each other, sighing.

We had completely lost track of time and were trapped in our own little world. We exchanged caresses and enjoyed finally being able to show our feelings.

"Uh eh... Guys, please put your hands over the covers, here comes an innocent child into the room who doesn't want to see anything naughty." Jungkook shouted from the door.

"And I've got Chiwon with me too." Jimin added with a laugh, which earned him a dirty look from Jungkook.

Yoongi and I also laughed amusedly and just continued to hold each other.

"It looks like it finally worked out with you two." Jimin was happy for us and Jungkook also smiled encouragingly at us.

"Took you long enough, Yoongi... You're probably not the fastest," he said with a grin.

"I don't get the girls pregnant on the second date, no." Yoongi said calmly and I hid my face in the crook of his neck in shame while the other two laughed.

"Could we change the subject, please?" I mumbled against his neck. I didn't want to talk about my night with Kookie in front of Yoongi, nor did I want to talk about future nights with Yoongi and who got knocked up by whom, when and how in front of Kookie.

"Namjoon said the manager was coming over soon because he wanted to talk to us about the current situation and Chiwon. So come straight into the living room." Jimin rescued me before they went ahead.

As we were still in our sleeping clothes, we got dressed first and followed them.

When we got to the living room, the manager was already there, making faces that made Chiwon laugh on Jungkook's lap.

"You really couldn't deny the little one, he looks just like you," he said with a smile.

Then he sighed and turned his attention to me and Jungkook.

"You've been photographed outside with the baby so many times now, we can't sweep it under the carpet anymore. That's why it's been decided that you should make your relationship public." he told us and I looked at him in confusion.

"But we're not even together. I can only admit that Chiwon is my child." Jungkook said and the manager looked confused himself.

"Why aren't you together? You have a child and you live together."

"Because she's my girlfriend," said Yoongi, who took my hand and intertwined our fingers as if in confirmation. The manager looked at us in horror and then rubbed his temples in annoyance.

"No, you can't do that," he said sternly, which made us look up in shock.

"What do you mean that's not possible? Who I'm with is still my business." Yoongi then said angrily, but the manager shook his head vehemently.

"You can't just be with the mother of Jungkook's child. A mess like that would never be accepted. Either we admit her and Jungkook's relationship, or none at all, but then she has to move out." was his last host before he simply left, leaving us all quite shocked and upset.