16

In the kitchen, he filled a plate for Jungkook and waited for him, who entered shortly after him and looked at him reproachfully.

"Couldn't you have waited a few more minutes? I was just about to get closer to her." the younger boy complained.

"I'm sorry, Kookie. I didn't realize that, I just walked in and wanted to draw attention to myself." Yoongi defended himself, feeling guilty about lying to Jungkook.

"It's ok... I'm sure that wasn't the last approach." Jungkook waved it off with motivation, which stung Yoongi again. He resolved to ignore these stabs, after all, it was best for Chiwon if his parents got closer. And he had grown really fond of the little rascal, which was why he would do everything he could to make sure he was always well.

A little grumpy, Yoongi put the plate down in front of Jungkook, who had sat down in the meantime. He already realized that now that Jungkook was back, he would be there for Chiwon and Y/N, which would limit his own time with the two of them. That didn't suit him at all, because he liked being here.

However, he wouldn't let himself be driven away today; after all, Jungkook didn't know anything yet and Y/N was ill.

The three of them would definitely need his help for another two or three days. This realization immediately lifted his mood again and caused a satisfied grin, which Jungkook misunderstood.

"You're helping me, aren't you? You wouldn't believe how stupid I was with her back then... It's a miracle that we even have a child now." The younger boy looked at him pleadingly with a pout and doe eyes and Yoongi couldn't believe at that moment how his cute little maknae could actually be a father already.

"You'll have to manage that on your own. I'm certainly no help to you, I've been single for over 6 years now... In that sense, your love life was more successful than mine." Yoongi said, scratching his head uncomfortably and glad to have a good excuse.

Jungkook

After eating, Jungkook wanted to check on Y/N and the little one again, so he quietly re-entered their bedroom while Yoongi tidied up the kitchen.

He found them both asleep and lay down on the free side of the bed to look at them. He would probably never get enough of the sight of his peacefully sleeping child.

Chiwon really was the cutest baby he had ever seen and after Jungkook's mother had unpacked his baby album again and they had compared the pictures, he was clearly the spitting image of him. His parents had of course been quite shocked at the news that he was a grandparent, but had quickly regained their composure and after he had shown them pictures, his mother had been absolutely ecstatic.

His father took a more pragmatic view and told him to make sure with a paternity test, whereupon his wife scolded him for not having eyes in his head, as Chiwon looked like Jungkook.

Jungkook would never have thought that he could love someone so much so quickly, but this little creature now meant everything to him and he would protect the little one with his life if he had to.

The feelings he had for the mother of his child could no longer be ignored.

He had tried to put her out of his mind for months, but hadn't succeeded. Seeing her again and then having a child together, which created an inseparable bond between them, had brought all these feelings back to the surface and intensified them.

He hoped so much that he could win her over this time so that they could become a family. There was no way he was going to mess this up again. Next he had to talk to the manager and the entertainment department and he was definitely not looking forward to that conversation, he was going to get his ass kicked big time. But he would have to get through it now.

Chiwon began to move restlessly, apparently he was about to wake up. Jungkook stroked his cheek soothingly and the quiet whining stopped immediately and the little one opened his eyes.

"Shhh my darling, you come with daddy now and let your mommy go back to sleep," he said softly to the baby as he carefully took him in his arms and quietly left the room with him.

He sat down on the sofa in the living room, where Yoongi was already sitting and waiting for them both.

"Kookie, the little one has a full diaper, come with me, I'll show you how to change it," the older boy said with a mischievous grin and ran into the nursery.

Jungkook followed him, a little nervous as he had never changed a child before and was understandably afraid of doing something wrong or hurting his son.

"Carefully lay him down here and undress him," Yoongi pointed to the changing table and Jungkook did as instructed.

When the little one was naked, he opened the diaper and cleaned him up according to Yoongi's instructions.

"And what do I do now?" he asked the older boy, whose face was adorned with a dirty grin.

"Let's wait a moment until Chiwon shows you the trick he already knows."