24

Y/N

Totally confused, I sat on the bed where Yoongi had just put me down and looked after him. I was still struggling to calm my wildly beating heart and my lips were tingling after the kiss, longing for more.

But Yoongi had just left... I didn't run after him, because I could imagine that he was just as overwhelmed by the situation as I was. But that didn't mean I was going to let him off so easily.

The whole thing had to mean something, I didn't think Yoongi would kiss someone if he didn't feel anything. I didn't think he was like that.

With a deep sigh, I flopped back onto the pillow and stared up at the ceiling in frustration. I wonder what would have happened if Jin hadn't interrupted us. We probably wouldn't have stopped until Jungkook came back.

Jungkook...

He certainly wouldn't have liked that and my guilty conscience immediately kicked in again. Of course I knew that he was hoping for more, that he wanted us to become a couple.

I made a real effort to get closer to him, for Chiwon's sake alone I wanted to give him a chance and it wasn't as if we weren't attracted to each other, but... After that kiss, I didn't know if that would be enough.

It was nice with Jungkook, but with Yoongi it was breathtaking and it had only been one kiss... Would I even be able to forget Yoongi if I got together with Jungkook?

Totally torn between listening to your heart and doing what's best for your child, I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. I couldn't make a decision yet, my thoughts were too jumbled, my mind was still in turmoil.

"Hey, am I interrupting? I just wanted to welcome you to our home." Jimin stood in the doorway and gave me a friendly smile. I sat up again somewhat awkwardly.

"No, come in." I replied and also tried to smile, but apparently failed, because he sat down next to me and looked at me with concern.

"Are you not feeling well? Are you still ill?" he asked caringly and immediately felt my forehead.

"No, I'm well again, it's just the whole situation that's bothering me," I said evasively, as I didn't want to burden him with my problems, although it would certainly do me good to have someone to talk to.

But I didn't know Jimin well enough yet, maybe he would judge me for standing between two of his friends like that? He seemed to be very empathetic, because he could sense straight away that something was bothering me.

"Listen... I know we're still practically strangers, but I hope we become friends quickly and I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything. Even if I'm not a famous actor." he offered encouragingly, but had to chuckle after the last sentence.

"Oh man, let me... this is so embarrassing..." I was ashamed of my faux pas, but he waved it off with a grin.

"Come on, Tae and I are a hit at every party when we tell the story, so I should thank you for that. Besides, that was pretty much the funniest thing that's happened to me in a long time." he tried to reassure me.

Then his look became more serious again and he gave me a friendly hug.

"You really look like you could do with a good friend to listen to you and a strong shoulder to cry on... if you don't want to talk to me, then at least go to Jin, he's always got a sympathetic ear and good advice." he suggested kindly and somehow I felt like I could trust him.

So I accepted his offer, leaned on his shoulder and told him everything, from the beginning to the kiss earlier.

"Hmm..." he said thoughtfully after I had finished.

"It does seem a bit convoluted. And I'm not in a position to tell you what you should decide, but if I were you, I wouldn't rush into anything. Get to know them both even better and let your heart decide, because the heart is usually smarter than the mind, it always wants to see you happy and instinctively knows what's good for you." he advised me and gave me another comforting hug.

My heart decided only one thing at that moment... Jimin was one of the kindest, most caring and loving people I had ever met and I liked him immediately. I knew for sure that we would become good friends and it was really nice not to have to carry all these thoughts around with me on my own anymore.

Jimin leaned towards me conspiratorially.

"I can't help you with your decision, but I can make it easier for you. I'll help you find out which of the two loves you more," he promised with a grin.