7

Jungkook

He had absolutely no idea why Yoongi was so mad at him. Yes, it wasn't okay with Y/N, but Jungkook had been sad himself and had thought that not seeing each other at all would be better than falling in love and then having to break up. Unfortunately, it hadn't worked out for him, he had fallen madly in love with her and suffered for months, tempted so often to just go to her.

When Yoongi had told him about her, his heart had almost stopped. All the feelings came flooding back, but how the older man could guess what had happened was beyond him. Jungkook wasn't usually one to get involved in adventures or onenight stands, in fact she was only the second girl he had ever slept with.

He was surprised by Yoongi's emotional outburst, but the fact that he was literally forced to go to her was more than convenient. He would see her again and had a good excuse to finally go. Full of anticipation for tomorrow, he went to bed.

Yoongi

Hungry and sleep-deprived, he rubbed his eyes before sitting down at the table to eat breakfast. He looked around.

"Is Kookie still asleep?" he asked the group, all the other members were already sitting at the table.

"He just left, he said we shouldn't wait for him." Namjoon informed him.

"Oh yes, we should... and we should also put Soju on ice, he'll certainly need it today." Yoongi grumbled to himself.

"Where did your good mood from yesterday go? You should cuddle little Chiwon more often so that you smile more." Hobi said sulkily, causing the others to look at the two of them with interest.

"Who's Chiwon?" Jin asked with a raised eyebrow and Yoongi sighed. He should prepare his friends, Kookie would need their support when he got back.

"You know that baby store with the little girl who didn't recognize us? We went back yesterday and she has a baby now. The little one was laughing with Yoongi the whole time, it was so cute. He even had the baby in his arms," enthused Hobi, only to receive incredulous looks.

"Don't look at me like that, I can prove it." Hobi complained and pulled out his cell phone with a grin before holding the picture in front of them.

"Oh my god, how cute is that?" Taehyung exclaimed and Jimin also let out a delighted "Awww".

Jin looked at the picture with a smile before he froze and looked at Yoongi seriously.

"Is Kookie on his way to her because you sent him there?"

He nodded.

"He told you about the thing back then, didn't he?" Yoongi guessed, since Jin was Jungkook's closest confidant and first port of call when he needed to cry.

"Is that...? That's really... I mean, it's obvious, isn't it?" Jin asked him, visibly shocked, and Yoongi nodded.

The others looked at them questioningly.

"Okay, spill... what do you know that we don't?" Jimin demanded to know and Yoongi sighed loudly while Jin rubbed his temples as if it would help him process what he'd just experienced.

"That's Kookie's son. And he doesn't know it yet... But he'll probably find out soon." Yoongi explained to his members, who were now staring at him speechlessly.

Hobi, whose mouth was still open, was the first to break the silence.

"And I said myself, he looks like Jungkook and doesn't get it..."

Namjoon stood up without a word and, shaking his head, put two six-packs of soju in the fridge while Taehyung looked at the picture again.

"Actually, it's totally obvious, it's just a Jungkookmini edition..."

Y/N

Chiwon lay in bed sleeping while I unlocked the store and then sat down at the sewing machine.

Yesterday's encounter was still in my bones and I didn't know how to categorize it all. On the one hand, I wanted my child to have both parents who loved and protected it, but on the other hand, it would be difficult as the child of an idol. At some point it would come out in the open and that scared me.

But all my thoughts were dashed in a single moment when I looked up and heard the store doorbell.

My heart stopped for a moment and then immediately jumped and ran frantically.

Jungkook came up to me, he smiled shyly and as he stood in front of me, he looked at his hands uncertainly.

He was just as handsome as I remembered him. His smile still managed to trigger that tingle in my stomach, but I hadn't forgotten that he'd pushed me away after we'd shared that beautiful night and how hard that time was, pregnant and all alone. Or that he had simply forgotten the damn condom. He was to blame for my situation, even though I loved my son and wouldn't trade him for anything, but the circumstances could have been very different.

I was torn between whether I should smack him or hug him.

My conflicting feelings must have been reflected in my face, because he looked at me with hope and fear at the same time.

I struggled to understand his quiet "Hey." because the blood was rushing so loudly in my ears.

My mouth went dry and my hands were sweaty as I slowly stood up and stood in front of him, still unable to say anything, I just looked into his eyes. Beautiful doe eyes that looked at me huge every day when I held his son in my arms.

Before I could say anything, he had pulled me into a hug and murmured a soft

"I'm sorry." into my hair.

I hesitantly returned the hug and finally regained my speech.

"Jungkook, there's something you should know..." I started and pulled away from him again, but he wouldn't let me finish.

"I shouldn't have just disappeared. I've regretted that so many times. I..."

He wasn't allowed to finish either, as a loud cry sounded from the camp and made him pause in surprise.

"What..." he started, but I left him to hurry to Chiwon and get him out of bed. Jungkook followed me and looked at the baby in shock.

"Is... is this yours?" he asked with a horrified look.

"Yes, it's mine and..." as I spoke, I could see the disappointment growing on his face.

"I'm probably too late, this was a mistake." he said in a monotone and turned to leave. But I didn't want to leave it like that, I became incredibly angry. How could he now see himself here as a victim who had been wronged, that I would have been the one to simply forget about him?

"Jeon Jeongguk, you come back here right now, listen to me and look at him!" I was so angry that I called him by his real name and he actually stopped and turned around.

I looked at him determined to sort this out here and now as he slowly came back.

Confused by my emotional outburst, he stopped in front of us and for the first time dared to catch a glimpse of Chiwon, who looked at him intently with wide eyes.

Although Jungkook still seemed to think that I was standing here with someone else's child, his gaze softened instantly, which made my baby beam.

Jungkook looked at him and then at me in amazement when he recognized his own bunny smile in the child.

With tears in my eyes, I explained to the little one

"Chiwon, this is your daddy."