10

Taehyung smiled mischievously at Jin.

"Well, we can give it a try, but I just don't think it'll work."

Jin took the cloth diaper off his shoulder, which he used to protect his clothes from baby spit-up, and slapped it over Taehyung's ears, who laughed.

Chiwon giggled right along with him, which attracted Taehyung's attention. He looked at the little boy with wide eyes.

"Oh my... you really do look like your daddy, little bunny. Are you our new maknae? Well, sweetie, will you come and have a cuddle with Uncle TaeTae?"

He stretched out his arms demandingly towards the little one and Jin looked at me questioningly. When I nodded, he carefully handed the baby over to Taehyung, who cuddled the little one and breathed kisses on his head. I had to take a deep breath, I wasn't used to sharing my child like that and seeing others kissing him. But I decided to pull myself together, because the boys were actually like family and Chiwon was the son of one of them. That made them his family too.

Taehyung grimaced the whole time and tickled the little one's tummy with his index finger. He laughed just as much as Jin, who watched them both with his heart eyes.

I locked up the store as we had decided to have a barbecue on the roof. The evening turned out to be very pleasant and I really enjoyed spending my time talking to people who responded. Nothing against my son, but our conversations were very one-sided.

Jin and Taehyung were so endearing and funny, and it was nice to see how in love they both were. At some point, Chiwon fell asleep in Taehyung's arms and Jin showed him how to carefully put him to bed.

When it got dark, the two of them said goodbye and warned me that Yoongi would be coming tomorrow. I was honestly pleased that the boys were so eager to help, but on the other hand I also wondered what I had let myself in for...

The next morning, however, Yoongi wasn't waiting outside the door like Jin had been the day before, but came shuffling in tiredly an hour after opening.

"Good morning, sorry I overslept. Where's the coffee machine?" he greeted me.

"Good morning. In there." I greeted him curtly and pointed to my office door before turning my attention back to the sewing machine. Tired as he was, his voice sounded pretty sexy. Was it possible to develop a crush on a voice?

Shaking my head at such stupid thoughts, I tried to refocus as he poked his head through the door.

"Would you like one?"

"Thanks, but I already have tea. If I drink coffee, Chiwon won't sleep well." I declined with thanks and he gave me an irritated look.

"I'm breastfeeding." I replied with a smile and he nodded understandingly before disappearing again.

He came back with a steaming cup in his hand, pulled a chair next to me and sat down. He watched me with interest.

"Is this another assignment, like Hobi's?"

"No, I've worked through all the orders, this is for the store. I always have to make sure I have enough goods here. As I produce everything myself, I have to do a lot of preparatory work," I explained to him, continuing to sew.

"It's certainly not easy, all alone with a baby," he said sympathetically.

"Well, I only really get to sew when the little one is asleep. But I can manage somehow." I shrugged my shoulders, I was used to it.

"That's why we're here for you now. What do you want me to do for you today?"

"You could keep Chiwon busy when he's awake. That worked really well with Jin yesterday. I was able to do more work than I have for a long time."

We could already hear the baby babbling over the baby monitor, announcing that Chiwon had woken up. I got him out of his crib and went into the apartment with Yoongi to show him where everything was. He took the little one from me and said he would call me if anything happened before shooing me back into the store.

An hour later he came back down with the crying baby, his helpless look was so cute I had to stifle a smile.

"I don't know why he's crying... Maybe he's hungry?"

"That or a full diaper." He grimaced at my answer and I had to laugh.

I took the baby from him and sat down to breastfeed. When Yoongi saw me pushing up my shirt, he turned around and ran towards the stairs.

"Bring him to me when you're done. I'll start cooking," he apologized before quickly disappearing and I shook my head, laughing. He must have been embarrassed.

Chiwon smiled contentedly when he was full, but his sudden look of concentration told me that he was filling his diaper. With the little one in my arms, I ran upstairs where Yoongi was already setting the table.

"If you want to learn how to change a baby, now would be a good time," I said with a grin, but he grimaced in disgust.

"I'd really prefer it if you did THAT yourself. I don't think I could do that." he said defensively and I smiled sympathetically.

After lunch, Yoongi played with Chiwon on the play mat and I went back to work. Before closing time, he brought him back to breastfeed and change him and then took him straight back. Whenever I saw them together, they laughed and giggled together and I wished that Jungkook had such a good relationship with his son. When I looked at the way the boys had treated him so far, my heart sank, they all seemed very fond of the little one. But somehow I had the feeling that Yoongi was Chiwon's favorite.

I locked up the store and went upstairs, hoping that Yoongi would keep me company like Jin and Taehyung had done the night before.

But when I got into the apartment, they were both cuddled up on the cozy couch, fast asleep. My heart melted at the sight.

I quietly tidied up and prepared dinner, but Yoongi didn't wake up when I called him to eat.

He was probably totally exhausted, looking after babies and keeping them occupied was more exhausting than you would think. So I simply tucked him in, took Chiwon with me to get him ready for bed and ate alone. Even when I went to bed myself two hours later, I couldn't get him to wake up.

I was woken up by the smell of delicious fried bacon and wandered into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes and yawning. Yoongi was standing at the stove and smiled wryly at me.

"I'm sorry, I fought really hard against sleep... but I'd only slept for four hours the night before." He looked at me apologetically.

"It's okay, I'll get a delicious breakfast now." I smiled and he nodded with relief.

"Do I still have time to shower?"

"Sure, go ahead," he said.

After a quick shower, I was drying myself off when I realized that I didn't have any clothes in the bathroom. What a bummer, I normally walked around the apartment naked, nobody saw me, but I had to forget that there was now a man in my kitchen. Taking a deep breath, I wrapped my towel around me so that the intimate parts were just barely covered and tried to sneak quietly to the bedroom when Yoongi suddenly came towards me in the hallway.

He looked at me with wide eyes and let his gaze wander up and down my body until he realized what he was doing and turned around, startled.

"Sorry, I didn't see anything." he assured me in a raspy voice, but we both knew it was a lie.

Baby Bunnyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें