" Get inside " He said pointing towards the gate and give a knock to it. She looked at the driver and then at the gate, gulping the thick lump as she moved forward , the gate itself opened , possibly for only one person to pass through it.

She slowly entered the big hall and coldness started to reduce but darkness was everywhere  , which made it unable for her to gape the area.

She followed a ray of light which  was going coming from somewhere and her eyes widened and body stiffened watching the most malaise scene.

She immediately ran towards the prison in which Yoongi was trapped, tied by thick ropes and unconscious. His coat was no where to be find on his body while his black shirt and pant was on.

" Min"

She yelled, and held the bars of prison while crying silently. " Min, wake up" She  extended her hand but couldn't touch him. She looked here and there and saw a hammer laying at the side of a air conditioner duct.

She ran towards it , hitting the lock continuously. But her every effort went in drain when the lock doesn't even buldge. She huffed in annoyance and again started hammering it with more force.

" Min" She shouted again but he was still a little bit  unconscious. Suddenly the door it self got unlocked and she stood there like a statue watching it getting opened.

She shrugged the questions , throwing the hammer somewhere and ran inside.

" Min, get up" She gently patted his cheek but he just hmmed in the return. " Get up, i am here, i will save you at any cost, i promised you, please"

She pleaded, kneeling in front of him, shaking his shoulder slowly and not trying to hurt him. " Min, see i am here " She cried out but didn't let her voice ho weak. She tried to open the ropes but they were tightly tied to each corners with double knots.

" Gi.. Giggles " He spoke in low tone, being on sedative , trying to wake up  ,eyes partially opened. " Yes, i am here, open you eyes and tell me your fine? " Not knowing she was hearing this nickname for the last time.

" He is fine, until i want him to be"

A deep voice echoed in the hall making her halt her words, her subconscious knew this voice but her mind denied that it's the same voice which is enough to erupt goosebumps on her skin.

She swig the thick wad in her throat and turned to look at the same gate from where she entered in the hall.

Her world stopped when she saw the glint of the sunlight from the back of the person who was walking towards them resisting her to look at the face of that person.

She scrunched her teary eyes, to see the profile but her eyes grew up and body went numb watching the person whom she loathes from every inch of her living.

Jungkook

He was towards them with a devilish grin on his face, one hand in the pockets of paints while other hand hanging freely, his grey three pieces suit was making him look divine.

There were more piercings on his ears which was adding glitters to his magnificent personality.

Two three men , who walked inside with him, removed the bar to other side making one can move in and out without any partition.