Thanks and Credits!

Thank you for reading this short story of mine. Truthfully, because I was catching up with time, on top of my other activities that where due this week in the deadline, including this book project, I found difficulty in managing my time just to write chapters. It originally was going to be a 26 chapter story exclusing prologue and epilogue, but becuase of the lack of time and my great need of sleep, I went and made it short, which is the reason for a major time skips.

Although this is an original story of mine, I took inspiration in various forms of story telling such as: How to Train your Dragon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ascendance of a Bookworm. Which by all means deserve the credits in inspiring me to make this book. Also consider this as a Holiday give from me in reading a special book.

If any of you have any request for this book, feel free to do so in the comments, I would like to see your thoughts, opinions and other stuff. Note that I would most likely be focusing of my H&D Halfbreeds book, to which again I temporarily stop for the sake of this school project.

Anyways, thank you once again for reading this story of mine.
That's all for today.
Merry Christmas everyone
~CrystalWaterStar