CHAPTER - 32

[FLASHBACK CONTINUES]

ZHAN POV

"Did you give him more wolfsbane?" asks this scumbag king looking at me totally unhappy. 

"Yes, my King," says Bowen, "His wolf is almost completely asleep. A few more days and you will be able to do what you want." 

Or my wolf is almost aweak and you will must find a place to hide yourself because I'll look for you even in the snake hole to find you and make you pay for what you did. 

"Several days?" says the nervous king going to Bowen and hitting him hard "Several days? I told you I wanted to fix him today." 

"My king! Some things can't be rushed, I've already explained to you," says Bowen. "He is far too strong, even for a wolfsbane. He is a creature at the boundary between reality and magic. If you don't want to lose him, please let me do it at his own pace," says Bowen. 

What is the boundary between reality and magic? What is he talking about? 

"Does that problem you told me about have anything to do with the fact that he's reacting so slowly? Is it necessary to get rid of the problem now?" says the scumbag, looking at me. 

"No, my king," says Bowen. "Doesn't influence anything" 

"What problem?" I ask puzzled. 

"He does not know?" the shocked king asks. 

Bowen nods, implying I don't know anything. 

"How can you be so ignorant, Zhan? How can you be everything in this world and you know nothing about it?" the king asks me. 

"Do you have hallucinations?" I ask nervously. 

Ah, if I could get out of here! I beated half of the alpha in our world in that competition and dozens of rogues. Alpha Ruohan may be king, but how much hatred I feel now, and if I were to die attacking him I would die with him by the neck. 

The king begins to laugh. "God, he really doesn't know anything. Don't you know what you are?"

And he laughs as if he's just been told the funniest joke in the world. I look at Bowen without saying a word. 

"You, Zhan," says the king. 

"You are what I have been waiting for all my life. You are everything I have wanted in this world since I learned that a being like you can exist." 

The king stretches out his hand and strokes my face, causing me to feel unwell by touching him. I feel every cell in my body revolt. But the king seems to be in a state of frenzy. He rests his head on his back and begins to caress me, keeping his eyes closed. I feel worse and worse. I look desperately at Bowen, who beckons me to stay calm. 

The king's hand begins to descend slightly to my neck, to my shoulder. He grabs one of my chest nipple in his hand and I can swear I hear him moan and then he goes down to my womb, where he stops. He raises his head and opens his eyes looking at my belly with a look that scares me. But even more frightening is the fact that I feel that my stomach somehow responds to his touch. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I look at Bowen in panic, but he stays calm and looks at me sadly.

The king takes his hand from my scarred belly, as if he has touched something infectious and looks at me. 

"What I am?" I ask him, looking into his eyes without sketching any more emotion. 

"You are an Arcadian Wolf!

What the fuck is that? Seeing my face, the king starts laughing again. He gets to his feet and finally walks away from me, finally making me feel like there's little oxygen around me.