CHAPTER - 6

Zhan POV

When I was accepted by Yibo's Pack I was feeling extremely happy. At first I was not ready to live like a rogue as it was not my idea either. But due to my situation, I have to be like that. I worried for how long I should be roaming in the woods without an exact identity. But from the moment I stepped into the Crescent moon Pack my fate started to take changes which are obviously really good.

"Let me show you the surroundings," Jiyang told me while holding my arm.

"I hope you would like the pack house. I don't know how big your old house was, but in the Crescent Moon pack, all of my brother's warriors and our relatives live in the pack house." Jiyang spoke with a doubt.

"But I'm not close to your family to live with you" I told him, looking at him seriously.

"Zhan, you're my friend and if you're my friend you're close to the family. So we have nothing to comment on."

"If you put it that way, I can't refuse you," I said to Jiyang, visibly amused.

Then we started to explore the pack house. Wow, just wow ... The pack house is huge. O my goddess ... it's a castle, not a pack house. I honestly didn't expect that. It has 3 floors and is built in gothic style. It's the most beautiful pack house I've ever seen.

"And we will live in it!" I hear Suibian chirping in my mind and I imagine him dancing a dance of happiness.

"Jiyang ... this house is wonderful." I said to Jiyang while my eyes were roaming around the house.

When we were walking on the corridor, Alpha yibo came smiling to us. Whenever I meet his eyes, I don't know why my heart starts to flutter. I have started to doubt whether the Moon goddess made a mistake or confused with the mate part for me. Obviously, Darren is my mate but I have never felt any special feeling towards him. But when I see yibo I can't understand the sudden rise of heart beat. Maybe when Darren was my mate I was wolfless. So I didnt feel anything, but as I have Suibian Now. Did I start to have these feelings? I was totally confused in this part.

"Come on, let's see where you will you live." Alpha Yibo said to me gently and I came to my senses. And the surprise couldn't be bigger when I saw where Alpha Yibo had arranged my room. The house has three floors. The ground floor is reserved for housekeepers. On the ground floor, as far as I can see, are the kitchen, the living room and the dinning room. It also looks like Alpha Yibo's office is also on that floor near a library. The first floor is reserved for pack warriors. Some have chosen to live with their families but those who are still single are housed here. 28 bedrooms only on the 1st floor. This place is scary! The second floor is divided between beta and gamma and the 3rd floor belongs to the family of alpha.

On that floor lives Alpha Yibo, his brother and his parents. Well, it looks like I'm going to stay here too.

"What!" I ask in shock. "Jiyang, alpha." I am shocked at the idea of living on the same floor as the Alpha Wang Yibo family.

Just seeing my shocked face, Jiyang laughed. Alpha Yibo came to my next side and knocked my forehead. I just turned to look at him. Alpha Yibo smiled and said, "Zhan, We really considered you as our family when you saved Jiyang from the Rogues. So it's natural for you to live with us on this floor." I blinked at him like a deer who was in front of light.

Alpha Yibo then sighed and asked, "Zhan, what were you doing in your former pack? That's if you want to tell me I want to know about it." Then he continued, "You chose to become rogues, I have no doubt that something pushed you to do this end and made you choose this path. I feel extremely much power around you. It's something I can't explain, but I feel I have to protect you."