CHAPTER - 30

Darren Wang POV 

"How are you, son?" my visibly tired mother asks me. 

"As best I can in the given conditions" I tell her and walk next to Ziyi and help her sit down easily. 

Her pregnancy is very advanced and if things go well next week she will give birth for sure. For the last two months, my mother has been constantly helping us. We are on the territory of the Golden Moon Pack, in an isolated area where we know we are not bothering anyone. Only my mother knows we're here. I found my peace with Ziyi next to me. We have each other. It's all we have, but we're fine. After Ziyi gives birth, I will beg my father to receive her in his house. I don't think he'll let me get close to the pack, but Ziyi is not to blame for my nonsense. 

"You look tired." I told my mother while I'm holding Ziyi, I'm holding her lightly in my arms so I can handle her belly. 

"I am just worried." Mom says so. "Your father is at the Crescent Moon Pack to help them." 

"What happened in Zhan's pack?" I ask in panic and leave Ziyi lightly and get up. 

"They were attacked by rogues during his Luna ceremony. There are a lot of wounded. Alpha Yibo was seriously injured, as was Haoxuan, and Carmen Lee is in a coma." says my visibly affected mother. 

"Where's Zhan?" I ask her but she doesn't tell me anything. 

"Mom!" I shouted at her. 

"Where's Zhan?" 

"He was kidnapped by rogues."

I immediately look back at Ziyi and see her panicking at me.

"Fucking rogues!" I say nervously. "It's your father's hand, Ziyi!" 

"I believe so, too," she says. 

I get up and walk next to her and wrap her hands in mine. I rub her forehead. 

"I have to go find Zhan." Ziyi lowers her head and begins to cry. 

"I will be alone. If you meet my father, you will not return to me." I hug her.

"What am I going to do with you, Ziyi?" I ask her softly. "Let me tell you something, Ziyi. I know I started with the left foot the relationship between us but I love you. And I want nothing more in this world than to be with you and our baby, but Zhan is still my fated mate. Yeah, I know that this sounds pretty crap but I owe him a lot for all the harm I've done in his life. If he's really in your father's hands, I have to help him."

"But he's going to kill you!" Ziyi starts to cry and I hear my mother sighing behind me. 

"Most likely." I said sadly. "But I have to fix things" I kiss her lightly on the forehead.

"I love you, Ziyi!"

"Darren!" Ziyi shouted as I ran out of the cave that had been our home for the past few months.

I mindlink my mom, "Please stay with her, don't let her stay alone!" 

Wang Yibo POV 

"How come you don't know where he is?" the earth could not swallow him, I say angrily. 

My Luna, my sweet and beautiful Luna has not been found for three days. Today I managed to get out of the hospital ignoring the medical advice but I have to find Zhan. Alpha Wang Yi Zhou and Alpha Lu Jianmin came to help us, as did members of several neighboring packs. 

"Alpha Wang Yi Zhou" I say looking at him. 

"I'm sorry to say but if it's your son's hand his life ends here"