CHAPTER - 10

Darren POV

After that confrontation between Yibo and me in the hall, I feel so much frustrated. And Zhan was also with Wang Yibo as if supporting his words. When I heard the rejection words from Zhan I was a little panicked as his words will get accepted and I will lose him. But As to my wish, the moon goddess has really accepted my acceptance request and helped me. I stood there proudly and saw the confused face of Zhan when he didn't get any reaction from me. I said to yibo my congrats and gave Zhan cheeks a pat and let him know that our mate bond is still present. With that I came out and my frustration and anger started to come out. I wanted to vent out this in some means and best place is bar.

How dare Yibo say those words to me. His mate and future luna my ass! If I didn't know that Zhan was still my mate, I could swear Wang Yibo was serious. The way he looked at Zhan and held him in his arms seemed so real that I could swear that idiot really loves him, but Zhan is mine. I made a mistake by rejecting him. I realize now how strong he is, I realize now how appropriate he is to be my mate and Luna of my pack. I said it and I repeated it.

Nobody rejects me, nobody gives up on me. I'm the one who says stop in a relationship and what I do know is that I want Zhan back. Zhan was created for me, Zhan is my fated mate. I want him back, and even if it's the last thing I do, I'll get him back from Wang Yibo's arms. His mate and future luna... Never! I am angry, I am hurt, I am shocked, I am rejected... I am all that can be a man who has reached the brink of despair.

As soon as I left the gala room I headed to the castle bar. I need to drink. I need to get on my nerves and what could be better than a glass of fine whiskey? I turn my first glass over when I suddenly hear Haxouan through the mindlink.

He Asked "Where are you?".

I don't want to answer anything at the moment. At the moment, all I'm wanting is to be left alone.

"Darren where the fuck are you? We have a problem. I think I just saw Zhan, but it's impossible. Zhan has nothing to look for here." Haxouan says agitatedly.

"Yeah, you see right. He is here. Let him be," I say. Let him enjoy today, because tomorrow I will do my best to get him back and bring him home, home meaning to the Golden Moon pack. After a few glasses I already feel like I'm starting to feel dizzy. The last time I got drunk I woke up with his name tattooed on my chest. This boy is the only one who brings me to despair and makes me lose my mind. Why didn't I realize a year and a half ago that he was the best fit for me? How come I didn't see the signs?

"You're an arrogant idiot – that's why you didn't see beyond your own nose." says Apollo nervously.

"Do you think I'm in the mood for your morale, Apollo?"

"And do you think I'm interested in your regrets? From what I've seen, zhan doesn't want to deal with us anymore. And it's all your fault."

"He will be mine. I want to take him back. I will make him accept me. Willingly or unwillingly, but Zhan will return to me."

"But you don't understand that. He was never ours! He has nothing to return to!"

"He is mine, don't you understand? I took his virginity, I took him and made him mine!"

"You almost took his life, you moron!" Apollo shouted in my mind.

"Who are you, Apollo?" I ask angrily.

"We took too much from him." says Apollo resignedly.

"And I'll give him back everything I took, I'll give him back all I took from him.." And I get up from the bar angrily but not before putting a new glass of whiskey on my throat. I hurried back with the thought of going to look for Zhan and go home with him, to kidnap him, to hide him from Wang Yibo, to do anything to make him love me but I ran into a vulgar blonde who sits in my way.