CHAPTER - 23

Zhan POV

As soon as the fight was over and I left the battle ring, my people from Crescent Moon pack jumped on me and hugged me.

"Ho, ho, ho," I say, gritting my teeth in pain. "My whole body hurts, take it easy please!" Yibo immediately starts pushing his hands, trying to pull them all away from me, and he takes me lightly in his arms and looks at me carefully, analyzing me to see if I am seriously injured somewhere. 

"I'm fine, don't worry, I'm in pain everywhere but all I need is rest and Suibian will have no hard time healing me. It's nothing serious." I tell him, kissing him lightly on the lips. 

"Zhoucheng, I have to admit, your dad is scary," I say looking at him, laughing softly. "Now I understand where you would learn to apply that right uppercut" 

"Yes, he is," says Zhoucheng, smiling sadly. 

Immediately I mindlink, Haikuan and tell him: "Take care of Zhoucheng. I know today's fight has affected him. Stay with him today and show him that you love him and that he belongs to you. Don't let him feel like he's alone." 

Haikuan looks at me intently and I can swear he has tears in his eyes. He adores Zhoucheng and I know that Zhoucheng is the best thing that ever happened to him. Haikuan is a strong man, loyal and devoted to his work. A man who was so absorbed in doing everything right around him that he actually forgot to live for himself, and Zhoucheng is exactly what he needed. Zhoucheng is alpha blood and is strong, dominant. And he has the ability to put Haikuan on his toes and force him out of the routine he lived in for 22 years. 

"I love him, Zhan," Haikuan tells me. "I'll take care of him." And I nod in approval, then I look around and look at Haoxuan. 

"Haoxuan, do you think you could come to my room and talk a little?" I ask him. Yibo looked at me, as did Jiyang. 

"It's nothing serious but I have a few things that don't make sense in my mind and maybe you can help me find the answer to my problems." I tell him pleadingly. 

"I'll let you rest for a while and then I'll come to you," Haoxuan tells me. 

"I will come too," says Jiyang, as if panicking not to do anything to Haoxuan. 

"Let's go!" says Yibo and immediately he takes me in his arms and starts carrying me in bridal style. 

"I can walk alone, you know. I still have two legs..." I tell him but at the same time I put my head on his chest and sink into his arms. 

"I know, but you had a hard fight. Let me carry you." And without saying anything, I let him lead me to our room.

Yibo puts me to bed and helps me change into more comfortable clothes. My whole body hurts. We sit next to each other in bed and he pulls me lightly towards him, trying not to touch me in the very painful areas. He kisses me on the forehead and says in a loving voice: 

"Sleep, Zhan. I'm just beside you. When you wake up you will find me here" yibo said with gentle eyes.

Two hours later when I open my eyes I already feel better. I'm a little bit sore but Suibian took care to help me heal quickly. While I slept, Darren fought his opponent for a place in the semifinals. I don't know who I'm going to fight with tomorrow. I mindlink Haoxuan and ask him to come to my room. Soon the door opens and Jiyang pokes his head inside the door, shouting:

"Put on your pants! We will enter!" and makes us laugh. He immediately appears in the room accompanied by Haoxuan. 

"How are you, Zhan?" Haoxuan asks me worriedly.