CHAPTER -8

Zhan POV

I look at myself in the mirror carefully and I can't believe that the image I see is mine. Jiyang made a daily schedule of changing my wardrobe which contained neither more nor less than 2 pairs of leggings and 3 T-shirts. Everyone in the Crescent Moon pack knows that in the next few minutes we will claim that I am their future Luna but the Beautiful part is that no one has anything against it. On the contrary, they seem terribly pleased with this possibility. What's wrong with these people? It's a funny game, I can't deny it. I was born to be a luna, but not to this pack. Fate makes me the lead actor in Crescent Moon, but that's it only acting. Wang Yibo helped me and it's my turn to support him.

"Are you ready?" Yibo asks me from behind the door.

"Immediate!" I say as I apply a delicate lipstick on my lips which was also the idea of Jiyang. I take one last look in the mirror and run to the door. As soon as I open the door I see Yibo with his mouth open looking at me and analyzing me from head to toe.

"Is something wrong?" I asked Yibo about his facial reaction. Something is definitely wrong... Yibo looks at me as if 5 heads have grown on my neck. I see him putting his hand in front of his pants. I immediately see that his face starts to blush. Slowly I look down at his agitated hands, which seem to be trying to hide something in front of his pants. What is that...? Does he have an erect..?

"I caught you, little pervert!" says Suibian in my mind.

"What?" I ask Suibian in shock.

"Yibo, are you okay?" I ask him again, this time he seems to be recovering and nodding.

"Zhan... you look.." and looks at me with lust in his eyes "you look phenomenal!"

"Are you sure everything is fine?" I ask insecurely.

"You're kidding?" he tells me laughing.

"You're like a Michelangelo painting, Zhan!"

I can only sit still as my cheeks turn red. I look really good in the clothes that Jiyang convinced me to wear on the opening day of the competition. I wear a Saint Laurent black sequinned dress. You can never go wrong with this kind of dress at a party. At least that's what Jiyang kept telling me for two hours as he tried to persuade me to wear this sophisticated dress. Little bit of sparkly touch, featuring a round neck, long sleeves, pleated details, a short length and a sophisticated waist. I have to admit that the dress itself is an absolute spectacle.

I feel sexy, I feel attractive in it and it highlights all my strengths body points. My legs look endless even though I'm only 5.2 feet. Accessorized with a black clutch and some cropped louboutins, I feel confident that I will not make fun of myself tonight. Even Though I look more feminine in this dress. I really look good! Yibo stretches out his arm and smiles at me.

"Tonight we're going to have to be actors, Zhan. Not that I wouldn't like to claim you to be my Luna for real. Looking at you now, I sincerely hope this can become true."

"Yibo," I say awkwardly. "You want something else. You need your fated mate, nor some rejected man"

"I want to find my fated mate, Zhan, but if I don't find him/her soon and if neither you will find your second mate after accepting Alpha Darren's rejection, I'd love you to be my chosen mate, Zhan. I would really like that. You are like a seal to my heart. You make me smile, I like to be by your side and I always want to take care of you."

"Bo ... let's get over this evening party first."

"Bo?" he asks amused.

"Yeah.. Bo ... I like calling you that way. You don't like it?"