CHAPTER - 2

Darren Wang Pov

I can't believe I'm lying on Haxouan's floor with my ass bare, bleeding and screaming in pain. That's not what I had planned for today. The plan was get my freedom back from that useless mate bond by any means. I will eat a piece of my terrible and incompetent mate, then I will invite my friends to enjoy it. Haxouan confirmed to me that he would not stop me. He is his brother but he hates him with all his might. They had a wonderful relationship until the death of his parents, but after that he could not look him in the eye.

Mr. Xiao Changze and Mrs. Xiao Sanren died defending him, they died under Haxouan's desperate gaze, while his brother was crouched on the ground, completely lost. After such a scene, things can't be the same. When I found Zhan was my mate, I was so angry on the moon goddess for giving a trash as my mate. I rejected Xiao Zhan right that moment a year ago. Under any circumstances I will never accept him as my Luna. The whole pack would pity me and that is unacceptable. My mother would never forgive me if I accepted him. I don't even want to think about how my father, the current alpha, would react.

The only ones who know Zhan is my mate are Haxouan, Feng Ming and Feng Peng. And so it seems to me that too many people know. So I thought my simple plan will work. I reject him, he accepts my rejection and I will be able to see my life further, and I will find a second chance mate.

But what to see! All my thoughts turned to waste. That idiot doesn't have a wolf. His pathetic and poor being can't even accept my rejection. I'm connected to him whether I want it or not. Because of him, I am denied the chance to be happy. I set out to get him to pay for it. In the last year, I have done everything I could to hurt him. I know he was suffering even though he always tries to look like he has dignity. The last time I beat him, he was in the hospital.

My father found out and had to give me lectures about the character of an alpha, that to be impartial to all and show respect to all members of the pack. Xiao Zhan is not a member of this pack. That what everyone one in the pack think of him. He is different. Xiao Zhan was stopped to being part of this pack when we lost two of the most valuable people I've ever met because of him. My poor dad thinks I am treating him like that because of Haxouan.

Beyond that, he has to pay because I can't hold a mate in my arms because of him. So I made a decision to make a way out of this bond. Today we will take care to hurt him so much that he will either choose to die or find a way to reject me. I don't care what he chooses, but my connection with him must stop today. I don't want to feel his pathetic emotions, I don't want to feel his pain.

Although I rejected him, I still feel for him because of that damn bond. I have had enough. I want to be happy. But the plan from home does not match to the things of what happened. I know I am worthy of all contempt for the way I have chosen to make him suffer. I would never do such a thing to anyone, but in this situation I really have no choice. I don't want to live like this my whole life.

The fear from his eyes almost made me stop but I know what will happen if I stop this now. I know what the stakes are. I only owned him for a few seconds. I felt like I was losing my soul the moment I mated with him. It all took less than a minute, and those seconds were the happiest seconds of my life. My wolf was purring in my head when he suddenly hit me with extraordinary force.

I am an alpha for the name of the goddess sake! I am the strongest man in the pack, I train for hours every day. How is it possible that such a weak being can throw me like a straw doll? I felt all the bones crack when I touched the ground. I can't see because of pain, I just can't open my eyes. I can not breathe. I lie on my bare ass with my pants down on Haxouan's floor. I heard the screams around but they are the screams of Ming and Peng. What happened?