CHAPTER - 5

Zhan POV

Now I became free from all the responsibilities I once had with my former pack. Only thing that remains is to accept the rejection from Darren. But now it is not time for him and me either. We both are vulnerable physically. So I will wait for sometime to reject it. Until then I will travel along with Suibian wherever he takes me too. I am leaving my way to him and following my heart from now on.

"Where are we going, Suibian?" I asked with a slight enthusiasm as soon as I severed ties with the Golden Moon pack and left their territory.

"I want to see the ocean..." Suibian laughs at me.

"Really, Suibian? The ocean? Imagine the fear of the people when they would see a huge black wolf running like crazy on the beach. Now, really. where are we going?"

"Wherever you want to go, I'll go with you, not that I have anything to say on this matter" he says with a laugh, "but I don't want anything specific."

"I wish to be far enough away from the Golden Moon pack that no one would find me," I say in a low voice.

"In that case, my dear human, it's time to start thinking like a sock and no one will find you," Suibian says with a laugh.

"Now we're on Crescent Moon territory, let's see how we manage to cross it without being spotted and then see what we do." Suibian said and we moved forward to the territory.

For two days we crossed the Crescent Moon territory without making our presence felt. Everything went according to plan, but today we approached the area where the pack is located and I can only have emotions. I do not want to alarm the members of the pack, I do not want to end up in the situation of being hurt or hurting someone to protect myself. I have only been a rogue for two days and I'm starting to feel that something has changed in me. If I meet the members of the Crescent Moon pack, I don't know exactly what will happen, but it won't be good for me.

"Leave me alone!" Suddenly I hear a voice shouting.

"Keep your hands off me, you bastards!"

"Alas, but luck has fallen on us today! Jack, look carefully it is the one and only Alpha Yibo's brother the one which has fallen into our hands, so luck rarely comes upon us."

"Let me go," the boy shouted.

I approach the place where the voices are heard easily. Five rogues hold a young boy to the ground. Suddenly I feel the tension start to build up in my body. Suddenly I remember Darren's abuse, everything is reactivating in my mind. One of the rogues starts caressing the boy and that is the last drop that fills the glass.

"Leave him alone!" I shouted suddenly.

"What's that?" they looked as they turned their eyes to where I was.

"Ho, ho, ho ... is it Christmas and we don't know? But how many wonderful surprises we have today. Another young boy just for us!"

Two of the rogues rush towards me and slam me on the ground, dragging me to the side of the boy who is lying on the ground and crying.

"Everything will be fine, calm down!" I tell him lightly, trying to calm him but without success.

"Good for whom?" asks the one who seems to be the leader of the horde of bastards.

"You tell me!" I say, looking him in the eyes with hatred.

"You little smug" he tells me, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me towards him while his other companions laugh.