CHAPTER - 16

[Slight mature things ahead]

Zhan POV

After the awards ceremony, we returned to our room. All I want is to be with Yibo and him to hold me, to calm me down and tell me that everything will be fine. I don't know about him, but I feel like being hunted. And the game is on my head. Yibo wants me, Darren insists that I belong to him and the newer thing is that the alpha king asks me to go with him and accept him as my mate. I don't want all this attention. All I want is to be with my yibo. That's enough for me.

When I get into the room, I put my arms around yibo's neck and look him in the eye. Oh God, how I came to love him so much in such a short time, I don't know either. If he will tell me today that he no longer wants me with him, I would die.

"Bo, I'm scared," I say in a panic. Yibo caresses me and bends down and kisses me passionately, leaving me breathless.

"You are mine, Zhan. No one will take you away from me. No alpha and no king will be able to separate me from you no matter what. Remember what I'm telling you. And if I have to give up everything to be with you, I'll do it. In this world, all I need is you." he tells me, stroking my cheek.

And again I feel the tingling that occurs more and more often when he touches me.

"Did you feel that?" I ask him not knowing if it just seems to me or what I feel is real.

"Yes. I can't explain why we feel tingling, but it's like our bond is being created now and bringing us closer together." Yibo takes me in his arms and puts me to bed and continues to kiss me. Everything is so perfect that I forget everything that happened today. "Zhan" says Yibo as he kisses my neck and puts his hand under my shirt trying to touch my nipples for the first time. 

After today, I will not give up on anything from this relationship. I don't know what danger is waiting for me, but I want to live to the fullest every day of my life as long as the moon goddess will allow me, so I say the words I feared I would never be able to utter.

"Bo," I say softly, trying not to disturb the perfect silence around us. "I want you."

Yibo stops in shock and looks into my eyes with a desire that seems to transcend beyond him. "Are you sure?" he asks me and looks at me in panic so that I don't change my mind.

"Make me yours, Wang Yibo. Mate with me!" I say and I moan when he takes me in his arms and starts kissing me passionately. We both get on our knees and help each other get rid of our clothes, staying naked. Yibo lies down on the bed and laughs as he starts kissing my nipples, assaulting them directly.

"Do you know when I want to touch them for the first time?" he asked, looking me in the eye as he took one of my nipples in his mouth and started sucking on it.

"When I found you in the woods on the day of Jiyang's attack, I couldn't take my eyes off your body. I was just thinking what it would be like to touch you, like making me wave in pleasure under me, like moaning and shouting my name as I implant myself deep inside you." He tells me and takes my other nipple and starts sucking from one nipple to another making me feel the tension starts to increase between my legs.

"Do you want to call my name Zhan? Do you want to moan while I'm pumping inside you? Will you let me bring all the fantasies I have to life?" says Yibo as he leaves one of my nipples and lowers one of his hands between my legs caressing my lips and my hole.

"Yibo!" I say in an almost hoarse voice because everything I feel is new to me and I don't know how to adapt to the immense pleasure I feel. Yibo looks into my eyes and when I think I can't feel, more pleasure than I feel now, Yibo puts one of his fingers in my hole and slowly starts to move.

"You are so tight, Zhan? How am I going to handle you?" he tells me, speeding up the movements between my legs and adding two more fingers inside of me. In a few minutes I feel the tension rise and I begin to tremble. What is happening to me?

"Come, Zhan. Cum for me!" says Yibo as I let myself come on my chest squirting and screaming his name. Yibo lets me calm down for a few seconds and gently pulls his fingers out of me. He spreads my legs slightly and positions himself at my entrance. He grabs his manhood with his hand and rubs it lightly along my entrance, making me shudder at the touch of it.

"Are you sure, Zhan?" he asks me again but my answer is no different because all I want is him. 

"Take me Bo," I say firmly, looking into his eyes, "There's no time to back down!" Take me completely!" and I immediately feel the tip of his cock begin to penetrate me and stretch me to limits I didn't even know my hole had. He is big and he is thick and he is just what I need to feel fulfilled. Pumping into me faster and faster yibo starts moaning and making some sounds that I honestly didn't even know he's capable of. He pumps into me incessantly and then he suddenly changes position and rotates me, putting me on top of him without leaving me.

"Ride me, Zhan." He tells me, resting his head on his back and putting his hands on my thighs.

"I don't know how" I say slightly embarrassed, but immediately Yibo grabs me by the thighs and starts to move me, guiding me so that our pleasure is maximum. As soon as I learn the movement his hands follow my body and start massaging my nipples and he sits up slightly and we both move our thighs in unison while his one hand squeeze my cock and his mouth sucking one nipple and squeeze another one in his hand. He takes me and he teaches me and gives me pleasure all night.

And at the beginning of our night after four orgasms for myself he empties himself in me, filling me with his semen. We had six rounds on our first night, We had two more in the morning and in the morning when we open our eyes we know that we belong to each other. In a week we will have my luna ceremony and from that moment no one and nothing will separate us.

"I think that my balls are empty," says Yibo, laughing after the second round in the morning. "There's no more semen in them."

I lift the sheet and look at his red and swollen cook from so much rubbing and slipping inside me and I start laughing. "I think you'll be fine!" I tell him and we both laugh.

"I love you, Zhan. I can't wait for you to be my luna."

"I love you more, my Alpha" I tell him and I kiss him lightly and I try to distance myself from him but he immediately grabs me in his arms and I feel him slip inside me and telling me: "I am just feeling better. Are you ready for another round?"

Will they will be able to move out from the palace with the same happiness?

Sorry for taking long Gap. I have taken some decisions and struggling to get success in that.  Hoping everyone will understand and be with this author. Once Again Sorry for keeping all of you waiting for updates.